Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Layla C
Layla C
3 reviews London, ON

finished the job in a very satisfactory manor very quickly.

Daniel and his assistant came out to the house, on time. I walked them through the several issues I had (stuck latches, spinning knobs, needing dead bolts put into doors) and he quickly determined what needed to be done. Daniel was upfront about pricing and time it would take to complete. He had to run out and get some parts, was back promptly, got straight to work, and finished the job in a very satisfactory manor very quickly.

Daniel was very pleasant to deal with and gets a high recommendation.

Mohit Kumar in Toronto
Mohit Kumar in Toronto

Review

Arrived home and promptly broke the key in our old, faulty lock to our apartment. I had a friend with all of her luggage inside who needed to be at the airport to return home later that day. We called Locksmith Care and were informed of their fees & Daniel arrived 15 minutes later, as he had quoted. He worked tirelessly to get the door open; the lock could not be picked or drilled and eventually he had to smash it off. Once the lock was smashed and dismantled, he left to finish another job and retrieve a new knob & lock, came back promptly and installed the new hardware. My friend made it to her gate in time, I can now enter and exit my apartment safely.
I was not expecting this kind of speed and transparency, and I highly recommend Locksmith Care! for your emergency lock needs.

Peter
Peter
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Professional

It's really nice to meet a real professional once in a while. An Daniel is really a professional. He was at our house faster than we expected changed the keys and three locks faster than we expected and when I asked him whether he would charge me extra if I could watch him work he said if I watched him work that he would give me a discount.

Which he did.

If we ever need a locksmith again, and I hope we don't, Daniel is the guy I would call.

I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sophia
Sophia

Amazing customer service

Daniel came out on a Saturday to fix a lock on a gate that wasn't working. Fixed it in a jiffy and refused any payment. Amazing customer service - got a lifetime repeat customer in us for sure. Grateful.

Jenny Williams
Jenny Williams

My whole experience with Locksmith Care was amazing

My whole experience with Locksmith Care was amazing from the initial request for an estimate to the final steps of the re-keying process. Daniel was responsive to emails, and I was even able to make an appointment within three hours of my initial request. On top of this, the final amount due was exactly in line with the original estimate. I will be using Locksmith Care for all of my future mishaps.

Jenny Hunt
Jenny Hunt
1 review London, ON

Called for service first thing in the morning and Daniel was at my home in just a couple of hours and fixed my problem in no time and giving me extra service as well. They were polite and worked quickly and had my problem fixed and solved to my satisfaction. I have recommended Locksmith Care in the past and will do so in the future. Thank you for coming to my aid.

Camila
Camila
3 reviews London, ON

I highly recommend Locksmith Care

I highly recommend Locksmith Care, probably the best service I ever received. Daniel came to fix my apartment door lock, since it's broken and I'm unable to get in. (It's a problematic lock, and it happened once before, Daniel came to fix it as well.) He charged me nothing for unlocking it this time, though it's late night on Saturday. I really appreciate it, thanks Daniel.

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in London?