Magna Intern. Corporation

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Newmarket, ON

Commercial bathroom

Mike tiled a commercial bathroom for us. It was a bit of a messy job but he went above and beyond he levelled the not-quite level floor as he went and did a spectacular job on some large wall tiles that had challenges of their own. He was lovely to work with, showed up on time and did exactly what we needed. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

vlad.rja
vlad.rja
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Back Splash

The performance quality is excellent. But this is not the reason I am writing.
The deserved price is higher that I paid. But I would to inform the future customers about other point.
The most important for me they recommended me the best option.
They are not only the masters from whom you can expect the perfect work. They are the best designers who can help you to find the best solution. It cost much more than just put tiles on the wall.
I wold definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thank you very much Vlad, it was a great pleasure working with you! We hope to work with you again.

Susan in Vaughan
Susan in Vaughan
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Bathroom and kitchen tiling

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into my bathroom and kitchen. Super friendly, very reliable, and communication was great when discussing how I wanted things done and when. Kudos to Michael for making our renovations so easy and fun - even when we encountered unexpected issues (Which were sorted out painlessly and affordably ). We'll definitely call on Michael and the team again when we're building our next house!!

Thanks Susan, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable. We hope to work with you again.

John M in Vaughan
John M in Vaughan

Batroom tiling

A previous tiler let us down and luckily for us Michael quoted and completed our bathroom renovation (remove old and install new wall and floor tiles) within the week. Was friendly, approachable, great communication and very professional. A top solid professional - highly recommended for any tiling jobs.

Thanks John, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable. We hope to work with you again.

Roman
Roman

two bathrooms renovation

I found Magna Intern. Corporation is the best renovation contractor in Toronto. They are reliable and recommended. I was lucky to find them. In the first meet, I was impressed by the way the representative paid attention to the details we wanted to have. They suggested and used the best material which would fit in our tight budget as well as help us have the desired result. I am happy with the overall work.

Thanks Roman, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable. We hope to work with you again.

vadimmag8
vadimmag8
1 review , ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

They did the job in June. There were several companies I got the quote from. And, except financial reason, I also was looking for time and quality. Which was promised to me and they did a good job to an acquaintance of mine. The try to accommodate my time, since it had to be in accordance with other contractors. Very professional and courteous.

Thanks Vadim, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable. We hope to work with you again.

Steven W.
Steven W.
1 review Aurora, ON

320 sf kitchen tiles

Michal did kitchen tiles for me back in October.
Incredible workmanship! Job was done in no time accurately and with high professionalism. Will recommend to anyone! The price was more then fair for this job!

Thanks Steven, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable. We hope to work with you again.

Yevgeny
Yevgeny

Kitchen floor reno

We are extremely pleased with the work - it was very professional and beautiful. They removed old and installed around 250 sq ft tile in my kitchen. I highly recommend this company and their team of workers - they were prompt, courteous and very neat with the setup, installation and cleanup. You won't be disappointed with this company.

Thank you very much Yevgeny, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable.

Nancy
Nancy
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation

Very nice work had done. Mike is a very professional tile setter. All work was done on scheduled time.

Thanks Nancy, it was a real pleasure working in your home! You were very kind and hospitable.

More about Magna Intern. Corporation

We are a team of professionals providing all the services related to installation of tiles. Looking to install new tile flooring or a kitchen backsplash? We are here for you.
- 17+ years of experience.
- Hundreds of satisfied clients.
- Timely, accurate and cost-effective performance. Call now.