Colour By Design

Reviews for Colour By Design

sydney d.
sydney d.

Painting Entire One Bedroom Condo

Jason was amazing and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get their home painted. He was meticulous in his work and finished in an impressive amount of time. He was extremely helpful from start to finish, and was able to answer all of our questions and offer suggestions when needed. We are so happy with the finished product. Thank you, Jason!’

Thanks Sydney. Hope you have an awesome summer!

Painting Condo

Jason and his team provided timely and quality workmanship for our condo painting project. I would highly recommend Colour By Design as a company clearly committed to providing not only great painting work but also quality customer service!

Exterior Painting

It was a pleasure working with Jason and his team. They provided great service, and were very professional. I am looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you'll think of us in the future for your painting needs.

Reno’s  in Old Toronto
Reno’s in Old Toronto

Repairs and renos

Jason did a very professional job repairing lattice and a bridge in our backyard. As well as fixing up and painting in our home. Anything you ask him to do he is able to complete the job in the most professional way! Thanks Jason.

Great work! in Old Toronto
Great work! in Old Toronto

House painting, mould/trims

Fantastic service, dedicated team and very reliable. They even worked with our schedule limitations. Very happy with their work and customer service. I’m sure we’ll hire them again. Thank you guys!

Ceiling and Skylights

We had some challenging skylights and ceiling area requiring painting. Jason was able to address the challenges safely and with very high quality workmanship and products. I’ve used other painters in the past but with the combination of quality, service and price I won’t go to any other painter in the future.

Thanks for your Kind words Adam. My pleasure!

mark in Richmond Hill
mark in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting job well done/worth it!

Being a real estate agent I work with a lot of contractors and painters. After not being satisfied with the the last painting company I decided try ColourByDesign and I will never use anyone else again. I have now used ColourByDesign for my last 3 sales and the work they do is fantastic. They are sufficient with time and extremely clean. Oh and I should mention that they took the job last minute and had two guys on site the next day. I would definitely recommend ColourByDesign for any of your painting needs.

Thanks Mark your feedback means a lot to us!

Edward in Brampton
Edward in Brampton
1 review Milton, ON

Painting service

Colour by design is as professional as it gets. Their quality of work was fantastic but also time efficient. They completed our entire main floor and upstairs as well, when the job was done you could sit back and see that they really pay attention to detail. Really happy with my service, your in good hands with colour by design! Would definately recommend.

Thank you for your kind words.

Amy Cook in Old Toronto
Amy Cook in Old Toronto

Entire condo

They painted my entire condo (2000 square feet) for $4800.00. They did such an amazing job!Very professional, prompt, clean and friendly. I couldn’t be happier with the end results. I would definitely recommend them!

It was a pleasure working with you Amy. Your condo looked beautiful.

More about Colour By Design

Colour by Design is a professional painting company created to transform environments with colour, light and texture.

Every member of our team is geared to serve our clients with the highest level of,

1. Respect (respecting the people and spaces for the individuals they are)
2. Commitment (always striving for the highest quality workmanship)
3. Integrity (doing what is right and following through on what we say)
4. Communication (an openness to clearly convey ideas)

Let us re-invent your space. Book your FREE colour consultation today!