Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Datis Kitchens

Morris
Morris

Kitchen installation

As our kids grew, we needed more cabinets in our kitchen. We decided to add some upper cabinets. We called couple of companies, but they did not show up because it was a small work for them. A good friend of my wife, recommended Moe to us. He came over and make the best match upper cabinets for us. A year later we gave our basement apartment cabinet to Moe again. He’s the most honest, punctual and experienced cabinet maker we have ever seen.

Hi Morris
Thank you for your kindness and kindness.

Very p.
Very p.

Kitchen renovation and more

They are very professional. They take thier time to finish every little details there is and more. They listen to your ideas and problems and they give suggestions. They smile and say please and thank you.
They keep their words and custom build the designs as discussed. They come with the own tools and for mats and cover blankets to prevent any damage they might accidentally make on site. They do all the cutting needs outside of our house keeping my kitchen clean as much as possible. After work is done, they clean up their mess to a point where you ask "would you guys here?? Where's the mess??"

5 stars don't described their professional work level! We are very much pleased with the results of their work.
In fact, we even gained a friend.

thanks for the review and thanks for your hospitality and your kindness which makes the job easier for us.

Andy
Andy

Kitchen, library

We can’t be happier with cabinets,we just want to thank you from the bottem of our heart for the great job your company did, great quality, clean,very professional and experienced tim.

thanks for your business. we are very pleased that, we could make you happy.

Buy kitchen

I bought the kitchen from this company and I really love the outcome. Everything is good, the company owner is very professional he did a good job, very clean job and the price is pair enough.

thanks for choosing datis kitchens.

leqaaa.nameh2
leqaaa.nameh2
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

All was good the service, and products was excellent.

I was lucky that I choose him with Datis kitchen for my home. His efforts that he use in my kitchen was really ecceptible I really loved it. I really recommend him to all my friends to get consultation from him and see his idea first after go for another. I’m sure you will be happy to ask him to do the work. He is more reliable and friendly and hard worker. If you will not happy or you don’t his work he will do his best ,but I’m sure you will fall in love with you kitchen when he done his job. His costumer service is 0 no doubt about it. Thanks my dear for all you hard work and effort. Keep it up.

we are lucky for having a good customer like you. thanks for trusting us.

V. H.
V. H.

Great service!

I had a great experience with Datis kitchens. Mohammad the owner/performer is very polite and professional. Their service have been perfectly clean and in a great timely manner; the price also is very affordable.
I strongly recommend Datis kitchens.

Thank you for review. You were one of our best customers.

B.M
B.M

Pantry and Island installed in kitchen

We are extremely pleased and more than satisfied with the design and installation of Pantry and island in our kitchen by Datis Kitchen. highly professional and knowledgeable,100% recommend them to everyone.

my pleasure to work for you. thanks for your business and review.

RD
RD

New kitchen, painted MDF

Mohammad is a meticulous craftsman, and he does all of our projects. We turnover 3-4 custom builds per year and 1-2 renovations. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to work with your professional company and organized jobs.

shermanreno
shermanreno
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen cabinetry

I dealt with Moe. Was very reliable. Came when he said he was going to. Stayed until job was completed. Very neat and today. Used drop sheets to keep home clean and protect the floors. Quality of cabinets and installation were top notch.

Thanks for trusting me and involving me in your projects.

Pouriya in North York
Pouriya in North York

Kitchen and closet

They have an extremely professional team. Their time management and responbility was on point. Im very happy with the results of my kitchen especially that it was within my budget. I definitely recommend Datis Kitchen.

Thank you for your business.

More about Datis Kitchens

Datis Kitchens have been creating the custom designs and installation of closets, storages and kitchens cabinetry for over 10 years in GTA and has built a reputation for offering the best quality product combined with exceptional customer service to our customers.

At Datis Kitchens, we custom manufacture kitchen cabinets that uniquely fits your space and lifestyle. You have the choice of getting kitchen cabinets custom-built using solid wood or MDF (medium-density fibreboard) material.

Each project is crafted by our well-experienced workmanship, a fresh and creative eye for details to provide high-quality service and exceptional designs. Our primary goal is to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.

We offer FREE ESTIMATE! The free estimate serves as a useful tool for budgeting purposes of your project. We will listen to your preferences and provide you with customized recommendations and will answer any questions you may have about your project.

We provide end-to-end kitchens remodels using custom-manufactured cabinets
to the residential homes and Commercial units across Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, North York, East York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brantford, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Scarborough, Whitby & surrounding Greater Toronto Areas.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Cabinet installation With years of on-field experience in cabinet installation in GTA, at Datis kitchen we have the tools and the people necessary to provide professional, timely and high quality cabinet installation service. Custome Kitchen Cabinetry Our agility as a company, and the advantage of manufacturing our own product, allows us to execute all genres of design flawlessly: modern, contemporary, transitional, classic, rustic, or elegant cottage country. Custome closets Custome cabinetry isn’t just for kitchens and bathrooms remodels. Our expert cabinet makers can also provide you with attractive custom cabinets for walk-in closets.We will custom design and build a walk-in closet to fit your taste and space needs Custom vanity We use superior quality paints, dyes and stains to ensure your bathroom or vanity renovation lasts for years to come. Sometimes wood and water don’t mix well but our products receive an extra protective coating to prevent any water damage. Built-in wall Units A built-in wall unit may be an entertainment center, a home office, a custom bookcase, or even a wardrobe, for when you don't have a closet. attention to detail allows us to design the perfect built in for any part of your home, from the Den to the Mudroom, to the Living Room and beyond. & More............... We provide end-to-end kitchen remodels using custom-manufactured cabinets. to residential home across Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, North York, East York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brantford, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Scarborough, Whitby & surrounding Greater Toronto Areas. Contact us for more info
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.