Pt Irrigation

Reviews for Pt Irrigation

MARK L.
MARK L.

Sprinkler repair

Sprinkler system needed to be repaired. Lui came promptly and I was happy with the work completed. Good communication and fair prices. Thank you.

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Sprinkler system spring start up and head replacement

Luis arrived promptly and did a wonderful job getting our sprinkler system and fixed a broken head. Efficient and reasonable price.We plan to use him for all our sprinkler maintenance.
Nancy and Alan

thank you very much for the review i try my best. and thank you for using pt lawn sprinklers

Cheryl in Markham
Cheryl in Markham

Turn on Irrigation System

Luis arrived on time and with a smile. He demonstrated great product knowledge by locating all of my sprinkler heads & water valves within minutes, testing the sprinkler system and setting up the timer. He answered my questions and showed me how to adjust the timer settings should I wish to adjust the timing we had set.

I would highly recommend this company!
Very knowledgable & professional!
Great customer service!

Thank you very much. I try my best to keep my clients happy. enjoy the summer

Michael J. in Toronto
Michael J. in Toronto

Spring Opening of Sprinkler System

Very satisfied with the service from this company. Spoke with Lui to make arrangements and he was very accommodating for my schedule. The service tech showed up on time and worked efficiently and even let me know what needed replacing now and what could wait for a bit. Really appreciated the honesty. Will definitely use them again.

thank you it was a pleasure working with you on your system.. enjoy your summer

Fuckme22 in North York
Fuckme22 in North York

Clean, accurate, knowledged and timing perfect

Hi my name is Carlos I found a flyer in the mail box for residential start up and winterizing. 59.99 each visit and the city was finished on my street new side walks pt came and started up my system and repaired my front lawn for 259.00
Very affordable I am referring him to anyone on my street for repairs

thank you for giving us the opportunity
and it was a pleasure you are very kind
cheers

Ryan in North York
Ryan in North York

Sprinkler system install

Hi my name is Ryan and I talk about the amazing sprinkler system install Lui did on my house, his work ethic and quality of work was amazing and his attiude was very positive and uplifting, I would recommend him to anyone

Thank You Ryan!

Tony  in North York
Tony in North York

Irrigation front lawn

Pt irrigation is a great company, they were friendly and quick, the price was reasonable but the best part was the service they did to my front lawn, thank you pt irrigation

Thank You!

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Spring Sprinkler Opening

Luis was very knowledgeable of sprinkler systems, optimizing of my setup and adjustment of the sprinkler heads. One of the heads had gotten tilted some 20 degrees over the years, so he dug and made the necessary adjustments to bring it back right-side-up. He was prompt, competitive and professional. I look forward to having Luis re-service my sprinkler system again in the Fall.

Thank You Sam!

Fuckme696 in North York
Fuckme696 in North York

3 companies couldn't fix the problem but pt lawn sprinklers did

I had 3 sprinklers companies come take a look last year because of a zone not working and got charged for it. I found a flyer for start up and service pt came by yesterday and was able to get the zone working fine a tree in the back yard squeezed the pipe.
Thank you pt you did a great job replacing the line clean and efficient
I will refer pt to anyone

See you in the fall

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Sprinkler Service

I had my sprinkler system prepped for the upcoming spring last year, and was very pleased with the services rendered.
Luis was very knowledgeable, and work was done in a clean and timely manner.
Will definitely recommend this company for start ups and winterizing.

More about Pt Irrigation

We have been in the irrigation field as a family run business for over 15 years.

Our Pricing: