Ncal Home Inspections

Reviews for Ncal Home Inspections

Kotukmh
Kotukmh

House inspection

The inspector was very professional and efficient. The work was done on time and a comprehensive report produced in a timely manner. We were very satisfied with his work.

Denida
Denida

Home Inspection

Cory was very professional and thorough. He answered all the questions I asked patiently in detail. I am very satisfied with his work and will definitely refer him to other people.

Thanks Denida, I really appreciated working for you. Engaged Homeowners like your self are always a great experience for me. The more questions I get the more opportunity I have to explain the systems in the home. This benefits both of us in my opinion!

tluisat
tluisat

Home inspection.

I used Cory from NCAL for a home inspection. I was very satisfied. Cory did a thourough inspection including the roof. He uncovered multiple issues and provided my realtor with a list of difficiencies. We requested the vendor repair all the difficiencies prior to closing saving me thousands of dollars.
I would not hesitate to use this service again.
Sincerely
Luisa Tomei.

Thank you, It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Ncal Home Inspections

Professional Home Inspection Services. Selling or buying a home is one of the biggest financial moments of your life, ensuring you have all the knowledge and information before the transaction is our #1 objective. We pride ourselves on providing honest knowledgeable and plain language reports that give you all the facts. We are so sure of our services that we provide a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee! All home inspections include thermal imaging diagnostics and a thorough and comprehensive report.

***

Our reports are written in plain English and cover all the major systems in the home. Have your home professionally inspected for as low as $300. Avoid the stress and burden of hidden issues call today to have your dream home professionally inspected.