Tnt Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5R 4G7

Review for Tnt Painting Inc.

Kaz
Kaz

Absolutely the worst

Absolutely the worst experience I had. I had hired Tony to do painting and a few other jobs around my house. However, the work was unfinished and the contractor ghosted me (took the advance). I had called numerous times and my number was blocked. The work was incomplete in many places, for example, the closets were not painted, the baseboards were not painted, there were paint marks and spots all over the house, there was 0 cleanup done (cigarette butts all over), all the fixtures that were taken off (such as all electric outlets and covers, microwave, blinds, filter covers, vents, etc) were not put back. It took me hours of work and another vendor to finish the job. I would never recommend this company as it was simply a nightmare for me.

More about Tnt Painting Inc.

For all your painting needs and beyond.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?