Unity Smart Security

Edward Cielin
Edward Cielin
0 reviews Athabasca, AB

farm security

Professional company, pretty straightforward and honest. I have been able to keep an eye on my driveway, front and back door from my phone when I travel. They answered all my questions and when I called them again later their response was quick and efficient.

Bernicedahl
Bernicedahl
0 reviews Thorsby, AB

Security

I was impressed with unity until I reported problem With driveway sensor in Dec and still nothing has been done to fix it. Was Told they will replace it and that was over month ago and now no one even returning my phone calls or texts

cjlfarm
cjlfarm
1 review Saint Paul, AB

security system with cameras and flood sensor

Marco is really nice man , enjoyed having him do install, He showed us how things work . He is coming back again with some other stuff we add. Helpful

Thank you for the positive review.

Nelda
Nelda

security system installation

Tech installed system and was very accommodating and courteous. Instruction for how to use the system was very informative.

Thank you for your amazing review, Nelda!

Theresa
Theresa
1 review Brosseau, AB

Complete House and Work Shop

The men installed motion detectors and door alarms in the Complete House and Work Shop.

Thank you for your kind review, Theresa!

ljlpmax
ljlpmax
1 review Bellis, AB

Security system

The sailsman was polit,informative so we signed with him. The installer came on Friday he was very neat,professional,he did a very good job

Thank you for your great review!

Malvin Rainboth
Malvin Rainboth
1 review Edmonton, AB

Farm and shop security system

I was not impressed with a guy knocking my door talking about security but after an hour of talking to him I realized this company was honest and straightforward. Great price for all the equipment you get, monitoring 24/7 for my farm and shop. Impressive customer service, they answered all my questions and when I called them again their response was quick and efficient. I recommend Unity Smart Security.

Thank you for your honest and great review Malvin. We are pleased to know you are happy with our service.

Robb in Edmonton
Robb in Edmonton

security system

My system works great. Easy to use with my iphone. My security consultant answered all my questions, knowledgeable and honest guy. Good experience so far with this company, would recommend them for sure.

Thank you Rob for the great review. We hope to always exceed each customers experience with our smart home reps.

Dan in Edmonton
Dan in Edmonton

home security

My house and shop were broken into in August, they destroyed 2 door locks and took half my tools.
Luckily Unity came to my door and gave me a great system to secure my property. Now I know my house and shop are safe when I leave for the season. I completely recommend them, this guys are reliable and honest.

Thank you for your great review!

Acha
Acha

Garage

The work was well done and we are happy they did the work for us. Thanks

Thank you for your great review! We are always here for you if you require any assistance with your Unity System.

More about Unity Smart Security

Unity Smart Security is a proud Canadian company that provides home security, automation, medical and energy solutions to residential, rural and commercial customers in all Alberta. We provide Smart Systems that are connected to emergency and medical services through our monitoring station Brinks Home Security 24/7.

For more information visit us at
www.myunitysecurity.com
www.facebook.com/myunitysmarthome.com
www.bbb.org/ca/ab/edmonton/profile/security/unity-smart-security-0027-193712.com