Bp Hvac Systems

Reviews for Bp Hvac Systems

Adam in Hamilton
Adam in Hamilton
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Ten Stars for an Excellent Job!

Delighted to find Ben and have him and his Team work at our home. Not only did he do what we asked, he made suggestions for improvements and operations that will save our family money, keep us safer, and give us better air quality. The BP Team was prompt, efficient and well mannered. I would not hesitate to use them again, and I would recommend BP HVAC Systems to neighbours, family and friends.

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Igor in Frankford
Igor in Frankford

Best service

I got best service for the money. My house had issues with plumbing and hvac, that was resolved promptly and as promised I am strongly recomend this company. Best service.

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Service

No heat first coldest day of the year BP Hvac came in, excellent service, problem resolved

Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Replacing the furnace

Ben and his team replaced our furnace with a new one, they were on time, Ben explained everything that needed to be done. Very detail oriented, knowledgeable, and very friendly. He made sure everything was clean before he left. We’re very happy with the end result! Thank you Ben!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Hydronic Heated Driway

Ben is a such an expert in his field. It was such a pleasure to work with Ben who is not only an expert but has great care and brings superior craftsmanship to the job at hand. He's installed a beautiful hydronic system for our project that has been working flawlessly. I would highly recommend Ben for complex installations in Hydronics, mechanical Heating, HVAC and AC work.
Sincerely,
Alex

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Water heater, fixed AC, ventilation system

Ben replaced our old water heater with a new one, fixed our AC and also helped us resolve the issue of smoke odour coming from the neighbouring unit. Ben was very professional, attentive to our needs and concerns and offered great cost effective solutions. The prices he offered were very reasonable, he was timely and clearly explained various options and their pros and cons. There was no mess to clean after the work was done - which we really appreciated. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I would highly recommend Ben for any HVAC work.

Thank you for the great review, this project definitely required "out of the box" thinking!

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Installation of garage heater.

Hired BP to install my garage heater, Ben was great, gave me a quote, and came and did the job. Very nice guy, explained every step of the install. Very happy with the quality of the work, very professional.

Thank you for the great review!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace

I am very happy with the service I received. The job was done in a clean and timely manner and Ben was extremely friendly and helpful in providing me with a better understanding of the issues with our furnace. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the work done and I will definitely be calling back if future jobs come up.

Thank you very much, we're trying our best!

Harry Borenstein
Harry Borenstein

High Efficiency Water Heater, HVAC repair

Excellent service in replacement of High Efficiency water Heater and HVAC repair and air conditioner.
Fast, clean and innovative service. Highly recommend this company far all your HVAC needs. After installation we got regular follow up calls to ensure everything was operating efficiently.

Thank you so much Harry!

igoloborodov in Newmarket
igoloborodov in Newmarket

New A/C installed, Humidifier Installed, Furnace services

Hi,

Very good experience. Everything was done professionally and in timely manner. The choice of models of AC and humidifier was done and explained to me properly based on logical sense and professional knowledge.
Very satisfied.

Thank you for the great review!

More about Bp Hvac Systems

Welcome to BP HVAC Systems Corp., a local heating, air conditioning and gas specialists company. BP HVAC Systems Corp. offers energy efficient residential & commercial furnaces, tank-less water heaters, air conditioners, gas lines and more. Our certified and licensed technicians pay attention to details and will guarantee a trouble-free system that will last for years to come.

*** Business Hours ***