Brampton Electric

Reviews for Brampton Electric

mortgagesbyarica
mortgagesbyarica

Job Well Done

I needed to get my basement re-wired to correct a previous job and Brampton electrical was very helpful efficient and honest throughout the whole process. I'm very grateful to the whole team.

janetmclean
janetmclean

Installation of 3 overhead fixtures

Brampton Electric was the first company to assist me with a quote to install three fixtures and three bedrooms in a timely and professional manner. Some of the fixtures the sputnik fixture was challenging and they had no difficulty accommodating my wishes. Brampton Electric prices are reasonable, their work is excellent and their installers were knowledgable and pleasant to deal with

Juan in Toronto
Juan in Toronto

Installing electrical into upstairs bedrooms

My wife and I live in an older home that didn't have ceiling light fixtures in the upstairs bedrooms so I reached out to Brampton Electric as they came up in a google search and had some decent reviews. I sent an email and their office manager called me the very next day and we scheduled the appointment for a 2 weeks later as I was too busy the previous week. They arrived shortly before expected time and got started immediately running the electrical into all the bedrooms and installing the light fixtures that we had purchased. They also replaced the light fixtures in the kitchen, which are LED light fixtures and were starting to flicker as they were nearing end of life. Both electricians were extremely professional, answered all questions diligently and we just got a positive vibe in dealing with them.

We will be dealing with them again in the near future as we slowly renovate our 42 year old home and make it more comfortable for our family. Highly recommend them.

Thank you!!! An thanks for choosing Brampton Electric.

uzma.vakani88
uzma.vakani88

Home Upgrades

Great work guys! Light fixtures and kitchen vent were installed well. Hot tub electrical installed well.

Thank you!

deryck91
deryck91

I had my basement converted to a legal basement I needed them to completely wire include upgrade my panel also update the rest of the house the drop was done on time at the quoted price

Having to do such a job involve the hydro company the electrician would have to make a request to have to me to remove that could take at least four months from date of request however they was able to find a legal to have them do it in one day

Thanks, we appreciate your business

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Extending electricity in backyard

The team from Brampton Electric solved my problem of only having electrical outlets on one side of my yard and not the other. Workmen were courteous and pleasant and did an excellent job. Thank you Peter and Cederick!

Thanks you for choosing Brampton Electric

Maricris in Toronto
Maricris in Toronto

Washroom exhaust fan

2 crews came on time to remove and install a new exhaust fan in the washroom. Both were polite and very professional. They worked fast. They cleaned all the dust and insulation. In addition, they were able to replace the switch in the washroom because it was always getting stuck.

Thank you for choosing Brampton Electric

Kim in Oakville
Kim in Oakville

Quick, professional response

We needed our electrical panel and wiring checked before the installation of a new pool pump. Put the request in on a Sunday morning and Henry stopped by that afternoon. He was very professional and informative. We will be hiring him to do some wiring in our basement. Highly recommended!

matilda.nestoroska in Oakville
matilda.nestoroska in Oakville

Electrical work

We've hired Brampton Electric, for installation of electrical plugs, lights and fan to our gazebo and post light fixture, and it was a great investment. They are professional, always on time and the quotes are very reasonable. I have also recommended them to many of my clients and they were all extremely satisfied with their work. Highly recommending Brampton Electric to anybody who needs work to be done properly.

More about Brampton Electric

Brampton Electric is a full-service electrical contracting company that has been proud to serve both homes and businesses in the area for the last several years. The only thing better than our professional expertise and workmanship is our ability to satisfy customers. Our goal isn’t just to be the best residential and commercial electrical company in the area, Brampton Electric wants to be known for our reliable and efficient work.

Whether you need commercial or residential electrical services, Brampton Electric can handle both so give us a call today.