Fox And Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical

Vernon BC V1T 9E9
Fox And Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical

Reviews for Fox And Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical

Private User reviews Langley Township, BC

Filtratiion and furnace cleaning.

Reece performed his job very professionally, thoroughly and quickly. He followed all Covid-19 protocols and provided good recommendations to all requests. He was pleasant to deal with and patient to listen to all questions.

kelley in Toronto
kelley in Toronto
0 reviews , BC

Multi services

I have used this company for various services & have always been very impressed with each & every employee. They are professional, friendly, & extremely personable, very easy to talk to & knowledgeable. This visit was no charge because I am a part of their monthly payment program, which I have found to be a very good investment.

Private User reviews Vernon, BC

Thorough and thoughtful

They Came to check my furnace, thought it might be cracked, but took the time to thoroughly check it out with cameras and even removing a big piece to make sure my furnace was safe for me.
In the end they left my 30 year old furnace running better than ever, and left me with peace of mind that it is still safe.

Fox ? Rox! in Lumby
Fox ? Rox! in Lumby
0 reviews Lumby, BC

Great service

Always announce arrival in advance. Explain work that will be performed. Give you multiple options if possible. Also advise on any other possible future problems. Highly recommend! Will call them next time

doslichill
doslichill
2 reviews Vernon, BC

AC unit replacement

AC unit was freezing, tech came within couple of hours after making service call which was good. Service tech was great however replacement cost was nearly double others for same product??

Mike in Vernon
Mike in Vernon
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Great service from Fox and Sons

My hot water tank went on Thursday night. I called Fox and Sons Friday morning and they had a new one installed and the old one taken away by 5 Friday afternoon.

Jeannette in Vernon
Jeannette in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

V1H 1S2

Great job, everything explained that I understood, left every thing very clean , took a lot of care in his work , I would have Chris back again should I require work to be done in the future

Thank you very much for your kind words! I will pass this onto Chris as well :) Have a great rest of your day!

p. S.
p. S.
1 review Coldstream, BC

Installed garage heater

Work was done well, efficient, cleaned up after themselves, kept me informed of progress regularly. Very positive experience.

Thank you for your trust in us, we are happy we could help resolve the moisture issues in your garage, and add a little comfort at the same time!

More about Fox And Sons Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical

Founded in 1998, Fox and Sons has been providing excellence in home services ever since. With core family values and a desire to provide the ultimate in customer service, Fox and Sons has become a name to be trusted.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Okanagan?