Falcon Wd Windows And Doors

Reviews for Falcon Wd Windows And Doors

Dom Randall
Dom Randall

Removal and Installation 2 new retrofit basement windows

I selected Falcon Wd Windows and Doors after reading strong reviews on HomeStars. Initial correspondence with Vladimir was through email where he was able to provide me with a quote by my providing him with window measurements and pictures. He gave me a fast and reasonable quote. I got 2 other similar quotes and Vlad was slightly less expensive. I met with Vlad on an agreed on time for a more formal written quote and for him to take firm measurements. Within 2 days he come back with his partner and had both my windows replaced within 30 mins. Quick, efficient, and professional - I was happy to deal with Vladimir and would recommend him to anyone wanting to replace windows in their home. Thanks Vlad.

Thank you so much Dom for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we are looking forward to doing more work for you.

Maad Hadi in Brampton
Maad Hadi in Brampton

Falcon WD job for my house in Brampton

Falcon WD installed eight windows for my house in Brampton. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work. They did the work with out any delay. Prices were reasonable and the best I got from almost 8 contractors. I highly recommend Falcon WD for your next projects.

Thank you so much Maad Hadi for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Denis in Toronto
Denis in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Windows retrofit

Excellent job. Vlad, the owner of the company, did for me already 3-rd job. Always on time, professional and good price. Will use his company again for GTA, Barrie and other places.

Thank you so much Denis for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Double Removable Egress Window

Prompt service and professional installation. Measure, order custom window and return to install. Will return to Falcon WD for more window work in the future. At the end, the installer demonstrated how to remove and replace the window.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

josip.popov
josip.popov

Patio door

Timely, efficient with high attention to details. These guys were amazing and I would highly recommend them

Thank you so much Josip for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Josip in San Francisco
Josip in San Francisco

Patio Door Replqcement

I was referred to Vlad from Falcon And had them come in to replace my patio doors. They did an amazing job in less than four hours and took care oc every detail. I am super impressed by their work and would recommend them to everyone

Thank you Josip for your awesome review! We are looking forward to doing more work for you.

Jean G. in Toronto
Jean G. in Toronto

Window Replacement

We are updating the front facade of our house and there was some very dated glass block. Vladimir arrived very promptly for the estimate and explained everything clearly. The team arrived promptly for the installation, removed the old glass block and replaced it with the perfect window to fit it with the design of our house. They were quick, efficient, very friendly and professional. They cleaned up both inside and outside of the house. We are very pleased with the work and would highly recommend Falcon Windows to anyone.

Thank you so much Jean for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Perfect porch

We ordered front porch with this guys. First of all - it is beautiful! Order was done in exact promised time frame! Quality of materials and labor just perfectly awesome! I would recommend these guys to all my friends.

Georgina in Toronto
Georgina in Toronto

Windows replacement

We had all our windows replaced by Vlad and his crew. They did a great job! Very professional. We are very happy with quality of the windows, we absolutely love them and we highly recommend them!!

Thank you so much Georgina for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Mike L.
Mike L.

Door Replacement

Very professional, Great Customer Service, Great Product, and the workmanship is superior. Our entry doors came out to be much more beautiful than we have imagined. We Will absolutely recommend to our friends and family.

Thank you so much Mike for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

More about Falcon Wd Windows And Doors

We are a full Windows and Doors replacement company servicing the Greater Toronto area.

At Falcon WD, we take pride in ensuring an above expectation experience from our customers. We have a proven process that works! We will gather your needs during our free in-home consultation, help you choose the right solution, and deliver an installation that as smooth and painless.

Our team of window and door replacement specialists have been doing installations for over 10 years. Our clients span all over Ontario and have helped us grow to who we are today.

Find us on Home Stars, Better Business Bureau and throughout social media to discover what our clients have to say about Falcon WD, your windows and doors replacement specialists.
Falcon WD Windows and Doors is your replacement windows and doors specialist in across the GTA. Schedule your free in-home consultation today and explore the benefits of new windows and doors.