Bolt Fences And Decks Inc.

Welland ON L3C 1E7
Fences & Gates
Bolt Fences And Decks Inc.

Review for Bolt Fences And Decks Inc.

Catherine / Kate
Catherine / Kate
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Beautiful results!

I always have a bit of fear heading into a home improvement project. There are so many horror stories about things that can go wrong. But from the moment I spoke with Angie, to my initial meeting with Mike for a quote, then my phone conversations with Anthony, and throughout the entire building phase with the friendly, efficient, skilled fence and deck crew, my fears were completely laid aside. The entire fence and deck building project was seamless and was completed 100% according to plan. Even my rock and root filled yard didn't 'stump' the crew! The project was completed in a timely and professional manner and, other than my beautiful fence and deck, there was no trace left of all the work that went on in my yard. The final stage was a site visit by the company owners. I couldn't be happier. Thank you to everyone involved in my project!

Thank you Kate for your outstanding review of Bolt Fences and Decks! It was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new deck and fence! Angie and Mike Labreche

More about Bolt Fences And Decks Inc.

At Bolt Fences and Decks, Customer Service is our #1 Priority. We believe in value, honesty, integrity, and establishing both strong and reliable relationships with our Manufacturers and Customers, giving you the service with on time deliveries and using every avenue possible to satisfy your needs. Centrally located in the Niagara Region, we are able to service the entire Niagara Region. We believe in selling the finest products in the Industry with excellent prices.

Bolt Fences and Decks strive to bring you the absolute best service and even better prices. Bolt specializes in a variety of fencing products from Chain Link Fencing, Wood Fencing to Quality Decking and Railing. We also carry Gates, Dog Kennels, and more! Please take a look around and see what Bolt Fences and Decks has to offer you over our competition! At Bolt Fences and Decks, we can also make all of your dreams a reality. Our motto is "You Dream It - We'll Build It!"

Fences & Gates
Value, Honesty, Integrity Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Quality Fence Products sourced from local suppliers in the Niagara Region Every order is custom and complete Why choose Bolt Fences and Decks? Customer satisfaction is our 1# priority! Every order individually made Specialty products available We sell "top of the line" products to ensure quality When you hire Bolt Fences and Decks, you'll benefit from Personal commitment to your satisfaction from start to finish. Fully Insured contractors ($5 million commercial liability insurance). Fully Insured and trained workers (full WSIB coverage, no "day workers/cash under the table). 2 year warranty on all wood fencing.
2015
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
2 year warranty on all wood fencing.