Lulu's Cleaning Services

Reviews for Lulu's Cleaning Services

Bonita in Mississauga
Bonita in Mississauga

Absolutely amazing

Lulu is absolutely amazing. She came recommended by a friend and I’m very glad to have found her.

I’ve been engaging with Lulu to clean for 3 years now, and I would not consider anyone else. She’s professional, thoughtful, absolutely meticulous, and completely trustworthy.

Some sampling of highlights - Lulu came right after we moved, and the place was an absolutely battle field. Not only did Lulu help us unpack and make the place spotless over the course of one visit, she even thought of the little things like dusting the top of our picture frames.

It also can be daunting letting someone you don’t know (yet) into your home when you are away. Lulu is completely trustworthy with your valuables, your pets, etc.

We absolutely love coming home after Lulu’s been through, and are continuously amazed by her work.

Thank you for the detailed review, Bonita! You guys are amazing and I feel blessed to work with you all these years. I know you are a very busy woman and we just try to do our best to have your house look beautiful. Small details and special occasions are our specialty. Thanks for the kind words again and see you soon!

Outstanding service and quality!

Lulu has been cleaning our place regularly for several months. She is AMAZING. Fast, meticulous, flawless. Her perfectionism leaves your home sparkling and beautiful. She's also incredibly trustworthy and I felt completely comfortable leaving keys for her while we were away. She's also super sweet with pets, and you can trust that your home is in the hands of a true professional. She will leave your home feeling like you had a visit from Marie Kondo and Mary Poppins. We love her!

Haha, thank you for the amazing review! It brings me joy to know that you feel that way about my work and myself. We always strive to do our best and we are happy to hear that your home feels so amazing after our visits. Cheers :)

E M
E M

Amazing cleaning service

Best cleaning service I have ever had. Lulu was referred by a friend and I am so happy to have tried her service. Quality of service and attention to detail is impeccable and price is fair. I would highly recommend Lulu’s cleaning service.

Thanks a lot for giving us a call and trusting in our service. It is a pleasure for us to help you with your house! You have a beautiful family and lovely pets :) See you soon!

Best cleaning ever

The. Best cleaning ever had. Focus to details and quality work. Fast , responsible and trustful person. I really recommended. Always in time and respectful. Never had such a perfect cleaning before.

Thank you! It's always a pleasure to visit your office!

Sparkling clean

Lulu is wonderful! She’s very pleasant and takes her job very seriously. She always leaves my condo sparkling clean. She has been cleaning my place for almost four years and I was happy every single time. I can’t thank her enough and I highly recommend her!

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and taking the time to write them here. It is a pleasure to have you as a client for so long because you are so kind!

Bea in North York
Bea in North York

Great job!

Lulu was great, she cleaned with great attention to detail, on time and with a lovely attitude. She left my place spotless. I totally use her cleaning services again and would highly recommend her!

Thank you so much for the nice words. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

kimberley in Orleans
kimberley in Orleans

Awesome job

Lulu did an amazing job cleaning my place , her attention to detail is second to none.
Every single space was clean and spotless, she was on time and with great attitude.
I totally recommend her services you would not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Kimberly! You are an amazing person and for us it is a pleasure to visit you! We are happy that you value our work!

More about Lulu's Cleaning Services

Lulu's Cleaning Services is a family owned business which over the years has established a loyal client base and now we are here to help YOU! Specializing in apartment, multi-level house and post-construction cleaning. Text, email or call us today: lourdescastleservice@gmail. com 416 856 3772 www. luluclean. com
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?