Kytron Technology Corporation (wysLink)

Alarm Systems
Richmond Hill ON L4B
Alarm Systems
Kytron Technology Corporation (wysLink)

Reviews for Kytron Technology Corporation (wysLink)

I Trust Property Management in Hamilton
I Trust Property Management in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing Employees With Top Notch Equipment

Both the gentle man did our system on Concession 8 Cameras. Super smart, intelligent and patient. I couldn't be happier with the work they did. They took the time to teach me the system (NVR). They returned to do casing for the wires so the cameras cannot be tampered with. If you want good installation and quality to match I would fully recomend this company. Josh Veres

Hi, Josh, thanks for your review. Just contact us if need any helps.
We know to install surveillance system is big invest for families, we need make sure it can run for years. We is always trying to do the best in our production and installation. In our company, the installation always be done by our employees, as we know that is more important to keep system long term stable.

John in Brampton
John in Brampton

Nice security system

Your boys just finished install at my house. They did an amazing job for me. I am very happy with the high quality of work and knowledge they both provided. Also thank you very much for a good deal . I will gladly recommend your company to my friends.

Thank you very much John! We appreciate your review!

Phill in Toronto
Phill in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Modified home alarm system

We bought this house and we needed the reconfiguration before we finished the basement, Kevin called me, and he sent technicians very next day, they were smart and professional and hooked my system with VOIP , no problem, great job.

Hi, phill, thanks for the business. Feel free to contacts when you need helps or have any concerns about the system.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

6 security cameras

They installed 6 ip cameras with recorder. They did a professional job with running the wires hidden inside the walls ! They set up the cameras on my smart phone and my wife's. now we can watch outside of the house on our cell Phone from anywhere in the world. They also connected the system To my TV. I am very pleased with the quality of the cameras, the installation, trainjng and surprisingly low price. Very friedly people !

Thanks again for your business. We directly build the cameras at our partner factory, so we can directly monitor the manufacture to keep good quality, and cut all of middle men to keep price low. wysLink is our production brand.

JasonW
JasonW

Home security camera

The installed workers are very skilled, professional and quick. I am very happy with their job. My beautiful house is with finished basement, they did the job without any exposed wires inside and outside. They installed four cameras and an NVR for me in about 6 hours. They cleaned the house before they left.

Thanks for your review. Remember you have warranty, feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.

More about Kytron Technology Corporation (wysLink)

Kytron Technology (wysLink) sales the security cameras and video recorders, provides the installation service of video surveillance system for Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties in Great Toronto Area. Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, New market ...

wysLink Alarm Service provides flexible & customizable alarm system and 24/7 alarm monitoring service for your home and business at lowest price, without being locked into a contract. No matter new installation or activating existing system, you will get savings from monthly fee from your insurance company,protect your property and make your home safer.

Develop, manufacture and sale home Wi-Fi camera, professional security camera and video recorders in Canada, USA and Japan.
Our brand is "wysLink"