3 D Construction Ltd

Langley BC V2Z 2P3
3 D Construction Ltd

N/A

Reviews for 3 D Construction Ltd

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired 3 D Construction Ltd? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about 3 D Construction Ltd

Welcome to 3 D Construction Ltd. I specialize in the details that often get left until the last moment. From the design drawings all the way through to securing building and electrical permits, our goal is to streamline the entire building process so you can rest easy. While some general contractors prefer to stay in their office, I am very “hands on” – you’ll usually find me on the job-site discussing details with tradespeople. Often, clients are encouraged to drop by so I can keep them informed of progress and they can see first-hand how all the pieces of their project fit together in real-time.

***

I can look after all aspects of your construction project from concrete and CMU (concrete masonry units) to drywall, flooring, carpentry and interior finishing. We work with a team of experienced pros in electrical, plumbing and the other sub-trades.