Barbini Reno

Toronto ON M3A 3R3

Review for Barbini Reno

Vero.O. from Toronto
Vero.O. from Toronto

repairing and painting after a water damage

I have water damage in my dining room and kitchen ceiling (large area about 800 Sft) and some walls. the walls and ceilings had to be fixed and then painted. I have 11 feet ceilings and they had to use 3 colors (ceiling,walls and trims) and did a very high calibre professional job.
They were on time every day and finished by the time they said they would. They protected all the areas and cleaned up after themselves.
The painting looks perfect!
I would definitely hire them again

More about Barbini Reno

We provide exceptional renovations. As a division of Barbini Corporation, we are able to carry the value of our brand name into specialized renovations such as bathrooms, basement refinishing, kitchen remodeling and landscaping. We also offer a design service with our in-house interior designer. Photo galleries at facebook/ instagram/ pintrest.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?