D& H Cleaning Services

Kathy B. in Cambridge
Kathy B. in Cambridge
3 reviews CAMBRIDGE, ON

Cleaning Service

My first time using this service and found Donna and Sherry to be punctual, friendly, efficient and hard working . Gave the house a thorough cleaning and it smelled nice and fresh when they left. Will certainly continue to use them for my biweekly clean.

thanks Kathy it was a pleasure working for you see you next week

doris montroy in Kitchener
doris montroy in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

apt and house cleaning

I have used the services of D&H Cleaning for for close to 5 years and have always been happy with their work. They are reliable and pleasant. Thank you Donna and sherry for the nice clean house you have given me. Doris

thanks Doris for you review you have been.a greceat client see u next. month

Christine
Christine

Housecleaning

I have entrusted Donna and her team to look after cleaning my sons condo while they have been at university the past four years. She has proven to be reliable and thorough in her work. Donna always shows initiative when she observes work needed to be done. She communicates when necessary, otherwise her team works independently once given direction. I highly recommend Donna! Keep up the good work! CH

thanks Christine for the great review it has been great working for you these last 4 yrs hope to keep going thanks Donna

Private User reviews Baden, ON

Residential Home Cleaning

Donna and her staff have been cleaning our home for 4 years. When I was pregnant with our first child I asked around and had a friend refer these lovely ladies. What started out as temporary help with house cleaning during my pregnancy ended up being permanent because these lovely ladies do such a great job and it takes a lot of the stress off ensuring our home is kept looking nice after working all day and taking care of 2 young children off my husband and I. The ladies come in bi-weekly, are so pleasant, and do a great job! I have recommended them to friends and would recommend them to everyone!

glad to be able to clean.these are a great family have had a great 4 yrs cleaning for them thanks guys

Sandy and Mike in Kitchener
Sandy and Mike in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

House cleaning

Donna and her staff have been cleaning our home for 5 years. They are always prompt and do a very thorough job of cleaning. We are akways very pleased. We highly recommend Donna and her team for all your cleaning needs.

thanks Mike and Sandy could not have asked for better clients

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

House cleaning

I have had D&H Services for about 4 years. Donna and her staff do an excellent job. The house sparkles when they are finished.
I have always found they go extra mile and don’t need to be told what to do. They see what needs cleaning and do it. I find them to be trustworthy and honest.

I am.so glad for the review my clients always come first thank you Mrs miller

More about D& H Cleaning Services

we are a honest and dependable company,who takes pride in their work.we supply all cleaners and vac cleaner.we havE been in business for 25yrs.Have excellent references.Just joined homestars to expand our services.