Mr. Yard Care

Maureen in Pickering
Maureen in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Unsatisfactory experience

Dylan claims to be working for Mr. Yard Care and took payment from me $100 per month for snow removal services for the upcoming Winter season. He came by and gave a long speech about being a self starter and honest with his clients etc. He told me he does not use printed contracts and would email me a copy that night. He said this way we have a paper trail. He talks a good talk but buyer beware. That was weeks ago. He has since stopped responding to my message requests and I am out of the first payment of $100. I am very upset and I hope this review will help others to not make the same mistake I did by trusting him.

Mr. Yard Care

Mr. Yard Care is an exceptional service with great knowledge of everything yard care (such as landscaping and snow removal). Rates are great, service is exceptional and timely! I highly recommend Mr. Yard Care to anyone looking for an honest and reliable service!

More about Mr. Yard Care

Mr Yard Care is proudly serving the GTA and Pickering / Ajax areas and provide a wide variety of lawn and landscaping services for residential and commercial customers. Services: Interlocking stone, construction services. For the winter we provide snow removal and salting services. Contact us today to schedule your appointment with us and we will provide an onside consultation.