OL & GA Home Staging and Design

Vaughan ON L6A 3L4
Izabela  in Calgary
Izabela in Calgary

Home Staging & Design

I hired Olga & Galina from OL & GA Home Staging and Redesign company to stage my 1,800 square feet townhouse. I always thought that my house is small, and that I am very limited in terms of what I can do with the space. When ladies stepped in, they were very quick to see the potential of the space. In less than an hour, they had a concrete idea of how they will stage my house and walked me through the plans per each room. Within 24 hours, Galina emailed me a detailed quote and action plan for the staging of my home. Being the kind of people who value thoroughness, I take my hat off to Olga and Galina – they have not missed any detail, and always kept the homeowner engaged and informed.
On the day of the staging, I thought I came home to a "model house"! Their idea to rework the layout of the furniture and change the way I use my space resulted in a more functional house. To add to this, they just made everything amazingly beautiful and pulled together.
Thank you, ladies, for great job!!!

Thank you for your feedback Izabela!

It was our pleasure to work with you and glad you are enjoying your new design at home!