Jjean Contracting

Review for Jjean Contracting

rita_tams
rita_tams

Kitchen Renovation

Jjean contracting provided me with clean, efficient and precise service ensuring that all my wants as a client were fulfilled. From new floors, cabinetry and backsplash he gave me the kitchen of my dreams. Jjean contracting renovated my kitchen but also provided many recommendations as it was my first time going through renovations. His knowledge in the industry was a huge asset and i will be sure to contact him again in the future.

More about Jjean Contracting

we do only a quality work , we insure for all our customers start on time , finished on time 2 years of warranty .
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Etobicoke ?