JNJ Water Treatment

Kali J.
Kali J.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Water Softener

Shawn from JNJ was great to work with! We did our research when purchasing our new softener, got multiple quotes, and went with JNJ because of the great product, awesome warranty, and professional and friendly service. It was an excellent experience.

Thanks Kali!

Dave H.
Dave H.
0 reviews Elora, ON

New water softener install

Shawn was great to deal with. He was very responsive to texts and phone calls and he took his time to explain what I needed and why I needed it. The install went very quick and the system works great! Thanks Shawn!

Thanks Dave!

R.D. W.
R.D. W.
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Installed a RO (Reverse Osmosis system just over 2 years ago)

System was not yielding a lot (80 % reduction since installed) of water and installer determined the tank was defective. He replaced the tank when advised of problem and system is now working extremely well. There was no further cost to us and we are very happy with the system we now have. We have a water cooler in our home and bottle our own water to place in same.

Thank a lot Dwight!

WAYNE
WAYNE
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Supply and install a R.O. water system at my office.

Shawn was very quick to respond to my initial contact and within three days he was at my office and had the R.O. system installed and working. The price was fantastic compared to other water suppliers and the service was tremendous. I would highly recommend JNJ Water Treatment to anyone.

Thanks a lot Wayne.
I hope you and your crew enjoy it!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Water softener & R/O

Shawn from JNJ was fantastic to work with. He was professional, clean and very efficient. Shawn was very knowledgeable about the equipment and was able to answer any questions my husband or I had.

We had priced around and he came in quite a bit lower. The equipment also had a much better warranty which was something that was important to us!
I would definitely suggest giving him a call if you're in need of a water softener.

Thank you. It was a great pleasure.

trinket
trinket
1 review Waterloo, ON

Water softener and reverse osmosis

Installed in great time and they checked everything before they left even talkwd to my animals

Thanks Mike and Joanne.

Mike
Mike

Installation of Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis drinking system

Shawn came in to install a water softener and RO drinking system. He was very friendly and honest. Didn’t hurt either that he came with timmies for the 9am appointment. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Mike.
We are happy to help.

Thanks, JNJ Water Treatment

erin
erin
1 review Guelph, ON

Water softener, RO and carbon filter installation

Everything was great. No complaints at all. Shawn was easy to work with and took the time to explain everything.

Thanks Erin
JNJ Water Treatment

Impressed
Impressed

Water Softener purchase and installation

You want the best? JNJ are the best. Shawn and his small team provide incredible customer service that I doubt can be matched by any company large or small, around Guelph. He is friendly, punctual, open and honest. We had a plumbing issue during installation that could have been a real nightmare but Shawn dealt with it quickly and professionally. I don’t often write reviews but he deserves to be known as one of the good guys. I can’t thank him enough!

I'm very happy I could help.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Guelph, ON

Water softener with reverse osmosis unit

Shawn at JNJ Water Treatment installed a high-end water softener and reverse osmosis system in our home. Despite hitting a snag due to the age of our house and pipes, Shawn delt with the problem in a cool and calm manner, and unlike some lesser tradespeople, did not use it as an opportunity to overcharge us. Instead he kept us informed and appraised as he diligently solved the issue. I highly recommend him and his work!

Thank you very much Stephanie!

More about JNJ Water Treatment

Welcome to JNJ Water Treatment
Committed to providing great quality services so that our customers become our most powerful advocates.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.