Bella Blinds

Reviews for Bella Blinds

suzanne
suzanne

New Home window treatments

We are in a time where it is difficult to get the full package of great pricing, sturdy product, friendly and prompt service and a warranty, however, I was so pleased with their service and look forward to the next project that we can work together...

Suzanne than you very much for the kind words you are so sweet!!

ibrahim.kirveli61
ibrahim.kirveli61

Blinds replacement

That was excellent work I am very plesead
I recommend you guys.They are very professional

Thank you Very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Curtis
Curtis

Blinds installations.

The work was done very well and easily. Barris is very friendly and honest. He showed me a slight issue with the plaster cracking when he installed my curtains that I didn’t see and offered to fix it.

The curtains and blinds look great and are very easy to use I would highly recommend them.

Curtis is simply amazing person! He is very kind and helpful. He opened my door, helped me carry my tools, and was very hospitable all the time. As a client he is One of my favorite, hands down:)

alex
alex

Blinds replacement

They are the aces of blinds business! they are definitely professional and they know what they’re doing. I’ve had a great experience with them. Awesome Bella Blinds! Keep up the good work

thanks Alex

burakbirinc1907
burakbirinc1907

blinds replacement

it was such a great experience working with you guys and the prices were awesome. thank you so much.

We appreciate that sir

Hemreyildiz
Hemreyildiz
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Blinds work

I'm very pleased with the Work, it even took less than the estimated time frame. They are professionals. If I need a work, I will definitely call them back

thank you Hugo! always here for you

karylince
karylince

New blinds

They did a wonderful job, really clean. I’m Soo happy with there work. Thanks for everything.
I will definitely recommend you guys

thank you very much for your kind words

Raul
Raul

New blinds

I am very happy they were on time and good quality product. I will hundred percent recommend them !!

Benjamin
Benjamin

New blinds installation

Ali n baris were very kind people , they are hard workers. I am very pleased. Thank u Bella Blinds!

👍👍

henock.haile2011
henock.haile2011
1 review Milton, ON

Blinds Replacement

It’s a good service that I like the punctuality and the timing. it’s very nice product thank you very much Ali!!

Your welcome Henock it was our pleasure

More about Bella Blinds

WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE BY 10%! ! ! GUARANTEED Refresh your decor with stylish blinds from BELLA BLINDS! We specialize in design and shading solutions for your home or business offering a complete service from design to installation. Our product portfolio is extensive offering shading solutions for many different ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Toronto?