Urban Roots Contracting Inc

Urban Roots Contracting Inc

Reviews for Urban Roots Contracting Inc

Kyle in Maple Ridge
Kyle in Maple Ridge

Mark & Grant took great care of our project!

Mark & Grant helped us when we were in dire need to properly reinforce a bowed exterior wall on our Pan Abode log home. We received many quotes from various contractors/builders. Ultimately decided to go with Urban Roots for their on site professionalism, past project portfolio, empathy, and comfort regarding their quoted price being on budget.

At the end of the day they did an overall excellent job. They worked with an engineer to provide an affordable permanent solution. I would not only use them again, but I'd go as far as recommending them to my closest friends and family.

1 review Surrey, BC

Exterior Renovation & Remediation

Mark, owner of Urban Roots Contracting is the most patient, easy going, professional and trustworthy contractor I have ever worked with! He stuck with us when unexpected problems complicated the job and increased the scope of the work. Our communication was empathic, respectful and solution focused and Mark was always willing to take the time to consider our suggestions and wishes throughout our project. He brought excellent trades people to the site that were courteous, skilled and very responsive before, during and after the completion of their job! We absolutely will call on Mark to assist us with all our future renovations!

Thank you for your very kind words! I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work together. Glad to help, anytime.

Derek in Abbotsford
Derek in Abbotsford
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

Carport Conversion

Mark and his team were fantastic to work with throughout. Communication was always frequent, and I never had to reach out for an update - Mark always beat me to it.
The quality of the work was excellent, and I'd be happy to work with Urban Roots again.

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was great working with you! Much appreciated.

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Exterior home repair and painting

I first contacted Mark at Urban Roots contracting after observing the work that the company was doing on a neighbour’s house. The exterior of my home required painting and repair due to exposure to the elements. Upon attending my home he conducted a thorough assessment of the repairs that would be required and provided a quote within a few days. The work was completed on time and exceeded my expectations in terms of quality. It also came in under budget. I would recommend Urban Roots Contracting and will be using them for future repairs on my home.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Was great working with you!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Entire kitchen facelift and new powder washroom

AWESOME! On the better end of pricing from what we saw with quality as their main driver. Chad and Mark were very helpful and just a touch of the phone away. We did have some hiccups but they dealt with any issue promptly leaving me with little to no stress which was the main reason we were sold on going with these guys!! The final product is great and I did have some issues with paint in the powder washroom which I either didn't notice until a couple months later or it was the lighting LOL but they had their guys come out. Touched it up and all was good, hence why I'm on here to do my part so anyone can feel confident in there Reno or whatever ;)

We appreciate the time for the review. Great to work with you.

Marc
Marc
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

Fireplace conversion

The craftsmanship of all the trades was great! The project was managed on time and within our budget. I would highly recommend Chad and Mark. Thanks for all your hard work.

We are glad you are enjoying your new fireplace. Wishing you all the best. Take care.

Gary Gunner in Langley City
Gary Gunner in Langley City
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Kitchen and master bathroom renovation

Awesome turnout! We had Chad walk us through every step from the proposal until the end. He came with us to select taps, tiles, etc. to help us stay in budget which was very generous. Stress free and made sure the trades fellas kept things clean. We were proposed a higher amount which seemed more the okay and by the time everything was said and done we came in a bit under budget! Great service and our neighbour Cindy is getting her bathrooms done very soon, I believe, with our kindest recommendations.

Glad that everything came out the way we both planned! Nothing better then a well done job, cheers, thank you !

Michelle
Michelle
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Blinds for our entire house

We have used Urban Roots Contracting for 3 of our homes and will continue to use them in the future. The service is top notch, the quality is exceptional and the price is affordable. From start to finish it was stress free and they went above and beyond to ensure we received exactly what we ordered.
We recommend them to all our family and friends!

Thank you very much for a great review

thomas
thomas
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Blinds

Great service, great blinds!! On time, friendly service. Would definitely recommend this company to family and friends without reservation...

toddmclaren298
toddmclaren298

Bathroom reno

Great product. Prompt response. I found the workers very trustworthy and I felt comfortable with them in my home.

Thank you very much.
I'm glad to hear that you're comfortable with all our trades

More about Urban Roots Contracting Inc

Urban Roots Contracting Inc. is a Certified Residential Building Company and design build construction firm specializing in Custom Home build projects and renovations. We like to consider ourselves unique in that we truly care about the best interests of our customers. Straight up, honest, easy going and transparent…we are passionate about our craft and would love to work with you to offer advice and help you make the best decisions possible for your home building project. You will be treated with respect and will never be taken advantage of or taken for granted.

Over the last 25 years Mark, the Urban Roots Contracting owner/founder has been very active in many facets of the building industry. He has worked for several top firms ranging from residential development to design build of medium to high end custom homes and renovations. From direct site management to management of construction divisions and company general management.

Our best sense of accomplishment comes when a homeowner is appreciating their new home and reflecting on how much they enjoyed the journey!

Call Mark to discuss your home project ideas and to discuss the process.