Matrix Painting

Reviews for Matrix Painting

jakesmom in Newmarket
jakesmom in Newmarket
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen painting and light wall repairs

Andrew and his partner were very attentive. Showed up right on time for the quote appointment and was friendly and knowledgeable. He followed up with me a day later to set a date for the work which was great. Normally I find I’m chasing contractors and trades for a call back.
On the day of the job they arrived exactly on time. I was so impressed how they protected and covered the floors and all surrounding surfaces. The paint job is impeccable with beautiful lines. And to top it all off his price was extremely reasonable.
Thanks Andrew for a beautiful job very well done!

Thank you for choosing us .It was a pressure working for you

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Residential concrete work

Very courteous, very pleased with the work. The project was on time and on budget.

Thank you for the nice review it was a pleasure working with you

Masters of they’re jobs !!!

Matrix painting Painters came to my home within a few days of our call to provide an estimate.
Unreal what they can do. Perfect lines, no dripping and nothing on the floors. Looks like a brand new apartment.You usually notice something, anything, a minor imperfection even, but I don’t see a single one. Best part is they prepped like pros. They smoothies out drywall, filled holes patches and cracks. Definitely recommend. They know what they doing True masters of their jobs!!!!! Highly recommend!!

Thanks you for choosing matrix painting happy to help . It was a pleasure working with you

Painters who are great at what they do.

I build a home for my family and interviewed several painters who answered to my ad. At a nearby site I noticed painters cleaning their tools and pulled over to chat. They were very friendly and I asked if they had time to pass by my build to give me a quote. When they arrived to my new home they were a little concerned with the work the drywallers had done showing several imperfections that would show if the walls weren’t prepared properly. The house is a modern build and the walls in the grand room area are 24ft in height. They explained what they had to do in order to fix these walls. They also brought to my attention the ceiling accents and drop ceilings that were installed were crooked. They explained there was a way to fix this issue at a minimal cost and they included all the preparation and repairs in their quote. I felt comfortable with them and after seeing the work they did down the street I knew I found the right guys to paint my hime.

As promised they corrected all issues, my walls and ceiling accents were straight and square. They primed and applied 2 coats of too quality paint and suggested several accents in order to pop certain features around the house. They were absolutely right and I’m happy I listened to their recommendations.

The house looked perfect when they finished. I have recommended them to friends and family who have also hired them for repaints in their homes and 2 other friends who also built new homes. Everyone has been super happy with the end results. They are precise, meticulous and professional ... true masters of their trade. Best tradesmen I dealt with on my personal new home build job site.

Thank you very much Danny we will always be there for you

More about Matrix Painting

Hi my name is Andrew
We have plenty experience in painting
We do all jobs nothings is to big or to small
We will be more then happy to come down and give you a free estimate thanks.

Please call us to discuss what is possible:
437-237-4353 or 647-550-0793