Gt Renovations

evgeny7373
evgeny7373
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

finished Basement

Recently we hired the services of GT Renovations to finish our basement and wanted to recommend them. They are highly professional, the quotes was resonsible and finished everything on time exacly like they promised. We very happy with the finishes, our basement looks beautiful :)

Hi Evgeny, thank you for your kind words. it was absolutely joy working with you. Happy Canada day.
Simon

Daniel  in North York
Daniel in North York

Redo kitchen and bathroom.

GT Renovations promised me the highest quality work and they delivered on their promise.

After checking many different companies, I cannot be happier for choosing to go with GT Reno.
They were honest, always on time, helped me save wherever they could on the highest quality products and the final result was better than I expected.

Hi Daniel, thanks for such a wonderful review, We hope you are enjoying your new kitchen and bathroom.
it was a pleasure to have you as a client. thanks Simon and Tom

Chen
Chen

Kitchen renovation, 2 bathrooms renovation and Finished basement

I have used GT renovations for renovating few parts of my house. They were very professional, listened to our needs, kept everything in budget and delivered on time. We are very happy with the results, finishes are very good, and we absolutely love our new costume kitchen and new bathrooms. The basement is exactly what we expected. Price was affordable, much better than other quotes we got. I highly recommend using them.

Thank you for the review. At GT Renovations clients can expect the best service every step of the way. No matter what challenges arise, our attention to details, ensures our clients satisfaction. we would also like to thank you for the referral of the Thompson family.
Kind Regards, Simon

Irene
Irene

Old house complete renovation

Simon and Tom from GT Renovation fully renovated my 2 story house and the basement. They were very professional and did an amazing job. They finish the project on time and with no surprises. Very recommend

Thank you Irene, It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. We are very happy to hear that you and you family are enjoying your new home.

Regards,
Tom

More about Gt Renovations

GT Renovations is a regional construction company capable of taking on any project, large or small, in the Residential, Commercial and Institutional sectors. In today's increasingly challenging construction market, we are adept at tailoring different approaches to meet each client’s needs and deliver successful projects. Over the past years, GT ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Bradford West Gwillimbury?