Crown Property Services

Hiroko in Coquitlam
Hiroko in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Very thorough work

Exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. From getting the contract to finishing the work, I had no problems with these guys. Definitely asking them to come again next year!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

ROOF and GUTTER CLEANING

They offered a date earlier than expected. I was more than happy to have them start the job asap. They did a great job of removing moss, cleaning off the gutters and washing the outside of the gutters on the house and garage. I don't cringe when looking at the roof anymore. We appreciate the 2 year guarantee for the special treatment done on the roof and hope it meets the expectations. Colleen & David (Mt. Pleasant)

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Cleaning of roof, gutters, house exterior

As promised when we booked the appointment Carl and his assistant where there right on time, worked efficiently and thoughtfully. Very impressed by their professionalism.
Would definitely recommend the company to all my family and friends.

Wendy in Sun Peaks
Wendy in Sun Peaks
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Head to toe house scrub

Crown came and scrubbed our windows, gutters, roof and porch, giving us a shiny, proud house. They managed to remove the worst mold stain from a vinyl porch, one that we could not remove with a pressure washer or any cleaner. Magic! No more roof moss or gritty windows.

Very efficient, great people. I'm so thankful they rang my doorbell a few weeks ago and introduced themselves!

labouroflove108
labouroflove108
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Exterior Maintenance: Roof moss removal, cleaning of gutters and all exterior windows

Professional, thorough, mindful, efficient, 100% plus effort to complete tasks which included: moss removal from roof, eco-treatment of moss deterrent, clean out gutters, wash exteriors of gutters, wash exteriors of windows. I will not look anywhere else to have our exterior home maintenance tasks done! Thank you so very much!

Sarah.a.kam
Sarah.a.kam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof, gutter, moss removal and siding

Carl and his team were great! Attentive and did an amazing job on our house! Definitly would recommend to anyone looking to get their home exterior cleaned!

Thank you for the kind words Sarah, it was very satisfying to get the house looking shining new again!

Gusweiss
Gusweiss
1 review Mission, BC

Roof cleaning and moss removal

Work was done as per quote. Friendly service and a good price. Am very satisfied

It was a pleasure to work with you Guss, I hope we can go the extra mile to get 10/10 next time.

Fiona
Fiona
1 review Anmore, BC

Outside window washing and roof and gutter cleaning

Very throughal and did a great job. Efficient and cleaned up afterwards. Would highly recommend their services! Got the job done quickly and everything looked great. Will be booking their services again

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you again Fiona for resubmitting this kind review.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Spring cleaning of gutter and power wash the walkways

The workers were puncture on the scheduled service day. That's great because too often I would have contractors that were either late or simply no-show.

The works was done to the expectation.

By the way, it was snowing just a few days before the scheduled service date. So I was worried that they wouldn't show up for the scheduled service work. To my surprise, they did show up and did a fantastic job.

I would consider using them again for the next year.

Hope this review helps,

Vancouver
2019-03-18

Thanks for dropping us a line Mitch, we look forward to being your annual service provider.

More about Crown Property Services

Our Royal team has a combined twenty-four years of experience in the home services industry. We know how important it is to maintain a clean & tidy environment at home for you & your family to enjoy. It is also equally important to maintain the property to avoid expensive repairs ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in North Vancouver?