Elviano

Reviews for Elviano

OmerS in Vaughan
OmerS in Vaughan

Unreserved Recommendations

My family and I had the fortune of working with the Elviano Corporation in the purchase of our new property. Having been referred by previous customers, we can comfortably speak to the care of attention, detail, and professionalism of the Elviano International Corporation. Purchasing a home was a huge step for us and they truly made us feel as though they shared in our burden - to which we are immensely thankful.

Being cautious purchasers and unfamiliar with the process, we were helped on with guidance, direction, and information to help us make the best decision. When stuck and without a second opinion on our personal end, we relied several times on the guidance and professionalism of the Elviano team.

I cannot recommend the team enough, having gone above and beyond at almost every step, I truly thank them for helping us realize our goal.

Hello again and thank you for your kind review. It was also a pleasure working with you and being able to fulfill your expectations and goals. We are happy that you feel content with your purchase and wish you all the best. Kind Regards from the Elviano team!

Shawn  in North York
Shawn in North York

Finding my dream home

Working with Elviano made life easier, they tried their best to put my needs in priority and get thing done the way I like it. They helped me find a property that really suited my needs. Elham, Mehran, and Pooya, were really easy to work and communicate with.

Hello Shawn and thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you are satisfied. All the best and enjoy your new home!
Kind Regards,
Elviano Team

Roca Design
Roca Design

New House Construction

Just finished my meeting with Mehran. Loved the approach Elviano team takes in solving the main issue of every New Home Owner - Visualization of the Future project from Architectural/ Design/ Financial prospects as well as it's implementation on Step-by-Step basis. This is a next step into the future of the Construction industry and customer satisfaction. Great job, guys.

lll

Farhad in Ottawa
Farhad in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

26 Green Valley

I have worked with Elviano a couple of times. Mehran and his reliable team were really easy to work with. I enjoyed working with them and looking forward to do so again.

Arman in Toronto
Arman in Toronto

Nice and professional

I visited this company all of team are friendly and professional , in a nice office, with variety of services: find a property, build, design, renovation, interior design and professional architectures.

More about Elviano

Elviano’s comprehensive range of services extends beyond our specialty in residential and commercial construction to include design consultation and major renovations. Whether it’s a building a custom home, restaurant construction or a complete office renovation, Elviano has the skills and expertise to meet demands in a timely fashion at competitive prices.