Vk Building Concepts Inc

Reviews for Vk Building Concepts Inc

Mike in Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

Custom Trim & Woodworking

Despite the fact that renovation is very exhausting and time consuming experience it was an easy and pleasant to work with the team from VK Concepts. Very professional and meticulous. Finished the job in time and within the budget.

Please was ours to get your concept in real life

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New House

I am very happy with the service. I strongly recommend VK building concepts to anyone who needs to build new house on renovation in their old house.
I build two houses with them, They built wall units and did all custom work. Vitally and his team, They are magicians, They can build anything with wood.

We are always happy to do Woodwork Statement

Svitlana  in Mississauga
Svitlana in Mississauga

Renovation

I am extremely happy with the service I received. Fact, efficient and reliable! I strongly recommend VK building concepts to anyone who needs any kind of renovations. Professional, knowledgeable !

Any project for my team brings a different challenges. We are always happy to resolve any situation in order to achieve best result through this time consuming process.

zarzyckifamily in Mississauga
zarzyckifamily in Mississauga

Custom Carpentry For Entire Home

My wife and I highly recommend Vitaly and his crew to anyone that is looking for a very professional and high-quality craftsman. Last year we built a 6,600 square foot custom home in Mississauga and Vitaly took care of all of our indoor and outdoor custom carpentry. The end product looked beautiful and gave our house the extra wow factor it needed, and it ended up selling in just 4 days.

It was a pleasure for me to help you to get most deserved result.

RCD Design in Mississauga
RCD Design in Mississauga

Amazing!

Amazing!!! Very professional and highly skilled team. Their work is Excellent and always within budget. Very creative and so detailed. I highly recomend them and happy to have found such a talented team.

We always have a pleasure to work with You
Your design is Unparalleled.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Trim Carpentry

We have used VK Building Concepts (high end new luxury home construction) for the past 6-7 years. In summary, Vitaliy and his crew are very professional, courteous, flexible and accommodating, suggesting out of the box solutions, reasonably priced. Vitaliy plans things carefully avoiding any gaps. They can either work with your designer or suggest their own trim and panelling design. They are also able to do some unique things I haven't seen around. Vitaliy and his crew is exceeding all expectations; we would definitely recommend him.

Coming through many projects together and bringing a beautiful result for each of them is the most exciting part when we feel proud of our work been done right!

Donna & Rino in Mississauga
Donna & Rino in Mississauga

New home build by owner for owner!

We highly recommend Vitaly and his crew for your finished carpentry needs. They are very skilled and professional and are on the job when they say they will be. They are always willing to find solutions for tricky areas! Most importantly they take pride in their craftsmanship and get the job done!
Donna & Rino

Best result was achieved not only because we dis our best but also because you were well prepared and organized!!!
You always gave us heads up not last minute but while long in advance that made my part easy to plan ahead!!! Thank you guys.

James Hodgins in Mississauga
James Hodgins in Mississauga

Truly OUTSTANDING custom craftsmanship

VK Building Concepts exceeded my expectations on every level! Their ingenious and intuitive thoughtful design, ongoing communication and truly superior craftsmanship set the benchmark for custom finishing quality! If you’re seeking to differentiate your personal Dream Home or custom build re-sale home than VK Building Concepts should be part of your Team!
James Hodgins, Founder
Hodgins Realty Group Inc. Celebrating 30 Years of Service

It is a big pleasure to hear this from Pro like You!!

New home build - carpentry and trimwork

We highly recommend Vitaly and team. Very skilled, professional and creative. They went above and Briton’s expectations and came up with new ideas along the way. They take great pride in their work and it shows! Thank you!!

We are very proud to create new ideas which differs our projects and sets high standards of quality and esthetics of our product

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Trim Carpentry

I use VK exclusively for all my trim carpentry of our high end custom homes. They are highly skilled. Very reliable. Extremely polite and helpful. Each member of their team takes pride in their work, emphasized by the pride their leader has in his company. No matter how intricate the details of the project, VK has the capability. I highly recommend them for any project.

Best result is always achieved when full understanding of details is present on each of our custom projects

More about Vk Building Concepts Inc