Five Star Aluminum Ltd

Reviews for Five Star Aluminum Ltd

VictoriaJ
VictoriaJ

Great work

Dan changed my soffit and fascia on my house. He and his guys were very nice and did a wonderful job. They showed up on time, answered all my questions and finished in a few hours time. They cleaned up after themselves and left my property clean. My house looks great now and I would recommend Dan to anyone. Great and honest guy with great price.

Ljubica in Georgetown
Ljubica in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Job well done

Dan showed up on time and was very responsive through the entire process. We replaced our siding and eavestrough and I can't say enough good things about Dan and Five Star Aluminum. He was such a professional from beginning to end and his price was the best out of 6 different companies I called. I would for sure recommend him to anyone.

MissV from Burlington
MissV from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Outstanding work

Dan and his crew are fantastic. Not only is he one of the most honest contractors I have ever met but he and his crew did an amazing job on my house. I would recommended them over and over again.

More about Five Star Aluminum Ltd

We are the most trusted experts in Hamilton and the surrounding area for all your Aluminum needs. At Five Star Aluminum, we have been professionally installing Eavestrough, Soffit, Fascia, Siding, Leafguards, and Flashing for the past 15 years.
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Ancaster?