Capo Drywall Inc

Review for Capo Drywall Inc

Susan in Aurora
Susan in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

They were awesome, highly recommend!

We're so happy that we hired Capo drywall for our basement renovation. My husband and I have always been DIY people, and we’ve heard many stories of all the things that can go wrong with Contractors. We didn't know anyone that installs drywall, so we decided to take a chance and hire Capo. They were very professional, they always arrived exactly when they said they would, and most importantly, they finished the areas in my basement (approximately half of my basement/600 sq ft) in 6 days and it looks amazing! This would have taken me several months, I'm so impressed! Joe and his team were great, I couldn't be happier. My only regret is that we didn't hire them sooner. I've been telling all my friends how awesome they are, and I'll be hiring them for sure when we finish the last section of our basement. Highly recommend!!

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Barrie?