G T Painting

Aurora ON L4G 1G8

Reviews for G T Painting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting

Garfield is a very funny guy. During our first encounter on the phone, I noticed that he was a very friendly person. He gets the job done quick and his prices are more than reasonable.

p.duthie
p.duthie
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Flooring, painting, moldings, baseboards, blinds, light fixtures, etc.

GT Painting and Renovations -- I have had this Company do work for me and because I like the quality of their work, I refer them to my clients. They quote the job, stick to the quote and the work ranges from painting, to installing baseboards or moldings, electric light fixtures, new doors, door knobs, etc. They show up and finish when they say they will, always doings great work including cleaning up when they're done.

More about G T Painting

We proudly serve the Peel area.

We have over 15 years experience.

We are reliable, efficient and safe during these times.

Call us today for an estimate.