Nikodasko Home Renovations

Reviews for Nikodasko Home Renovations

natasza.cieplik
natasza.cieplik

Kitchen and Bath

Adam is a perfectionist! I am thrilled with the work he has done on my cottage. I would highly recommend him and his team! Fantastic Job!

Thank you Natasza. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Martin in Kitchener
Martin in Kitchener

Fantastic job in my kitchen reno

A friend referred Adam and I'm glad they did. Adam is meticulous in his craft and is not only skilled but also has helped me make some design decisions that helped me save quite a few bucks. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend his services.

Hi Martin, thank you for your great review. I'm happy I could help you with your kitchen transformation. Enjoy it. Thanks, Adam

More about Nikodasko Home Renovations

I've been in the bathroom and kitchen renovation business for over 15 years. I have many happy customers as I put much attention to detail to ensure my customers enjoy their newly renewed part of the home. Why don't you customize your bathroom and kitchen with my team? I guarantee ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?