Ivanana Cleaning

helenapj
helenapj
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basic cleaning

They arrived Very puntual. Detail oriented, friendly, well done work. I recommend this cleaning services.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Move out cleaning

Ivan and Ana were very friendly and did a wonderful job. They did everything that was asked and for a reasonable price. I would use them again.

Ximena
Ximena

Deep house cleaning

My house was in need of a deep house cleaning. They came in very professional and polite. They listened to my needs and exceeded my expectations. They were very thorough and left my house shiny and spotless. I would recommend them to anyone and definitely use them again.

Sherv A.
Sherv A.

House cleaning

They did an excellent job cleaning my home. Highly recommend. Very friendly staff, thank you for the incredible work and attention to detail.

mariafxj
mariafxj

House cleaning

They clean my house oce a week, bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms, they did a very good job I was happy with their work everything look good I will continue with their service

mirianzimmerman

linamariacalderon
linamariacalderon
0 reviews Keene, NY

Apartment Cleaning

They were very detailed and careful while cleaning, specially with the wall unit. I really like to come home and see a job well done. Thank you for your help.

vromo
vromo

Office cleaning

They are a great team to keep our office clean and tidy. Very trustworthy people always willing to help and go for the extra mile to keep our office nice and well maintained

More about Ivanana Cleaning

Ivanana Cleaning is a cleaning company servicing residences, offices and commercial properties in the GTA.
No job is too small for us, our commitment is to you and your satisfaction and of course, a clean - dust-free environment!