Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4K 2G5

Reviews for Master Doors

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

main entrance door

We have nothing but positive feedback for our gorgeous new front door. Service and quality were exceptional! Right from our first visit the guidance and professional approach was excellent. Scheduling and installation were accommodating and punctual. Product price for a top quality product was competitive AND so worth it for the final outcome!!!

Thank you for you great review. We appreciate your business.
Regards

Evgeni in Toronto
Evgeni in Toronto

My new entrance custom door

We order new solid wood doors to replace original from builder. Master Doors had performed on time and budget and with very high quality. Installation was very professional, they provisioned for security system as well. The door looks just great.

Dear Evgeni, thank you for great review, our team truly appreciate your business.

Evgeni
Evgeni

Entrance door creation and installation

They did good work, everything was done on time and budget. The product came out right, the door is very beautiful and sturdy. Perfect and professional installation.

Roger
Roger
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Entry door

We custom order a mahogany door for the front entry from Master Doors and was I ever pleased.
As we all know good things are not cheap and cheap things are no good, the price was very reasonable and affordable for our custom built home. Every one drive by or visit wanted to know where we got it. Master Doors were on time and truely professional and built to precision.
Great job Roya and you crew!!!!

Dear Roger,

Thank you for your wonderful review, our team truly appreciate your business. Hopefully we will get another chance to work with you again.

jada
jada
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Two doors

I had two doors made and installed by Master Doors recently. Their workmanship is very good. The installer is pretty good and the caulking guy is very nice too. The doors are beautiful.

The only thing I don’t like is the owner has aggressively ask full payment before all the work finished. I had paid 30% of total price down before they start working on my doors. I start with the trust. However she started asking my rest of full payment before they start to install my doors. Of course she was continually asking payment during the time of installation before everything finished. To me this is very annoying and unprofessional.

Dear Jada,
Thank you for your review, our team appreciate your business. We are happy to hear you like your beautiful doors.
Regarding the payment, I need to explain that based on our company rule, at the beginning we receive 50% deposit to start the production and then before the delivery we ask customers to come to the shop, see the finish product and pay the balance. For your convenience we didn’t do that and after finishing the installation we received the full balance. Any way we are really sorry if it was inconvenient for you.
Roya anvari

J.Orr
J.Orr

Custom Front Door

I can not say enough about this company. We were looking for a new wooden front door and found many companies exceeded our budget. MasterDoors provided a finely crafted piece of custom art for the front of our home, it is so beautiful it almost looks like furniture! They worked with us to create a door that fits our home and accommodated our requests for a lighter colour finish which we love. I can not thank the staff and installation crew enough for their hardworking, attention to detail and excellent customer service. A top notch company I would recommend to anyone! Thank-you all

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for your great review, our team truly appreciate your business. Wish to work with you soon again.

Narges
Narges

Door Entrance

"Masters Doors was absolutely fantastic to work with. They created our dream custom door, with great quality, on time and as promised. I would highly recommend working with Roya and her group and want to thank them for all their support. Best door place in Toronto!!"

Dear Ms. Siadati,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure working with you.

JANIS
JANIS

Door installation

The guys came and did Avery good job of installation. Fast and clean. Thanks so much Master door!

Dear Janis,
Thank you for you great review. We appreciate your business.
Regards

Riverdale m.
Riverdale m.

Custom exterior door

They created a custom modern wood door. I cannot say enough about how good this company was. The final result was beyond what I expected and the service from start to finish was 5 star all the way. I highly recommend them!!

Dear Sara,
We appreciate your amazing review. We are so lucky to have such a nice client like you.
Thank you for you Business!

Roya Anvari
Director of sales and marketing,
Master Doors Inc.

Sara
Sara

Cutom built home

The staff are very Friendly and professional. They have a great customer service! The product was delivered on time! I will definitely refer them to family and friends.

Thank you for the review, Sara. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Looking forward to doing more business.
Director of Sales& Marketing

More about Master Doors

Hand crafted Custom designed Solid wood doors.
Designing and manufacturing some of the world’s most beautiful hand crafted solid wood doors with a highly skilled team.