Climate Controls

Reviews for Climate Controls

Carm
Carm
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

AC and furnace cleaning and maintenance

Steve did a great job at my house. He is very articulate and explained things very well. The price to do the air-conditioning and furnace maintenance was $50 cheaper than the competition. I highly recommend him for your HVAC needs I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much for choosing Climate Controls for your HVAC needs and thank you very much Karm for taking the time to leave us such a kind review it means a lot as we strive to build our business on reputation. At Climate Controls we make it a priority to treat our customers with the same honesty and respect we'd want our own family to be treated with. We are building a brand, one satisfied customer at a time.

Danielle.gair88
Danielle.gair88
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fixed my a/c

Very professional and knowledgeable. The work was done quickly and responsibly for a great price. Highly recommend!

I cant thank you enough for taking the out of your schedule to leave us such a flattering review. It was a pleasure to meet the pair of you and thanks again for choosing Climate Controls as your HVAC contractor!

Q. N.
Q. N.
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Replace old furnace and air conditioner

Steve and his crew showed up on time and ready to work. They were very courteous and answered all of the questions I had for them. They made sure I was comfortable with use of my new thermostat before they left. Steve also went above and beyond registering my new equipment for us and following up a few days later to make sure I was happy with everything (I was/am) and if I had any questions (I did not)

On behalf of Climate Controls I'd like to personally thank you for the stellar review it means a lot and I'm sure the boys will be happy to hear it as well. It was our pleasure to make your acquaintance and we look forward to helping with all of your future HVAC endeavors.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to gain your trust and respect.

mcquaid
mcquaid
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air conditioner cleaning and duct repair

Air conditioner was not working well throughout the house. Steve determined that there was a blockage caused by a mispositioned damper and the unit required cleaning to work more efficiently. He assessed and did the work within 24 hours which optimized the comfort of my elderly mother. We had been waiting for two weeks for the company who had installed the unit to come and assess. Steve was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient, and, to my mom’s delight, the bill was very reasonable. We would definitely call him again and recommend him to others.

Firstly Mrs. Mcquaid, thank you so much for your kind words, reviews are essential to increasing our exposure so that everyone may have the opportunity to receive the exceptional service we provide as I was able to provide to your mother.
Secondly, I'd like to thank you for choosing and continuing to use Climate Controls as your HVAC service provider it means the world to us to not only to be able to help you once but we especially know how well received we are within our customer base when you continue to choose us for whatever issues or consultations you may require!

In closing I'd like to thank you again, it was my pleasure to meet your mother and be able to help her!

More about Climate Controls

Climate Controls was established in the spring of 2011. When Climate Controls was founded our primary focus was to be the best one stop HVAC shop in the eastern GTA and Kawartha Lakes. Today our mission has not changed you can count on Climate Controls any time of day and day of the year to be there to help you. Whether you require maintenance, service or installations we can help, we offer a full line of products from Goodman, Amana, Continental (Napoleon), Rinnai, Rheem. We also install fireplaces! Call us today for your free no obligation quote. (289)685-9400