Crown Construction Group

Reviews for Crown Construction Group

T N C in Toronto
T N C in Toronto

Took deposit and disappeared

Came to start a job, put a half hearted effort in. Was pushy to recieve deposit. Got it, left, never came back. Never heard from him again. The work he did was sloppy and he left a huge mess.

Painting

The guy with the F150 took my first payment for the painting service and they have not shown up since. Called him he blocked my number. Called him from a different number he started swearing and not responding. I got their number off kijiji. They are a rip off. Shame on them. I’m frustrated and my work got delayed. Give me my 1100 back.

sanveersingh13
sanveersingh13

Project

Crown Construction Group did a great job in my home. On time, fast and provided a high quality job. Definitely will use them again. They also helped me with things not part of the job like moving furniture back, helping with hanging up paintings, just a overall good group of guys.

Sam in Mississauga
Sam in Mississauga

Pot lights, painting, flooring, countertop

Crown construction did a great job was on time professional clean and QUICK. Also were very friendly with our customers and staff at the Fallsview Shearton Hotel.

h_kamal
h_kamal

Painting and flooring

Chad and his team did a great job at my salon and spa. They were professional, clean, on time and fair with pricing. I will for sure refer them to my friends and family in the future. They honestly turned a place that looked so outdated and rough into a masterpiece thank you crown construction group!

More about Crown Construction Group

Residential/ Commercial Paiting For Inquires In GTA Contact: 647-700-7199
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?