Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

Formerly Mitschke Quality Finishing
Carpenters
Burnaby BC V5E 1T4
Carpenters
Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

Reviews for Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

Katherine in Vancouver
Katherine in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Small Project, Big Results!

We hired Jason to do a custom closet doors and wood backsplash for our bathroom! The door and backsplash are perfection and exactly what we asked for. A few days in and I still keep making excuses to go in the closet to use the doors so I can admire them! Jason was punctual, polite, professional, enviably organized, and a joy to communicate with. We will definitely have him do any future custom carpentry work for us in the future. He also has reliable contractors who work for him. He had a lovely man come to do a drywall fix for us and he did a great job as well!

Working with Katherine was a pleasure. She knew exactly what she wanted which made the project go very smoothly. Katherine, made this a fun and also very unique project. I enjoyed doing these custom jobs for my clients
I definitely look forward to working for her again in the future..
yes Juan, is a very lovely man, very good at what he does. I'm very lucky to have him on my crew. I'm really glad that she got to meet him.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Condo renovation

I used Mitschke's Custom Woodworking for renovating my condo, including full kitchen and bathroom remodel, doors, baseboards, fireplace mantle, kitchen bar, and many other projects.

Working with Jason was stellar from start to finish. In spite of not knowing what I wanted or the full scope of work at the time I contacted him, he was able to work through it with me and I couldn't be happier with the results or with the price I paid.

Throughout the process Jason and his team were professional and very helpful, the quality of their work was excellent, and the price was reasonable and very close to the original quotes.

I would absolutely use Mitschke's Custom Woodworking as my first option for any future renovation or woodworking projects. Stellar quality and value.

Jason first contacted me he wanted new doors in this condo. He's was impressed with the work that I did. So we started other projects in his home. At the end it was pretty much a whole renovation. Jason was very easy to work with and understood the right steps to make the job the look "stellar" Thank you to him for the opportunity.
I would definitely work with him in the future.

Jessica in Coquitlam
Jessica in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Living room cabinets and floating shelves

Jason did a great job on the custom cabinets and shelves I wanted in my living room. He got started on the job quickly and finished within a few days. He made sure I was happy with everything.

It was pleasure working with Jessica, she knew exactly what she wanted.. I would definitely work with her again in the future.

HeatherR in Burnaby
HeatherR in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen banquette

I wanted to transform my small kitchen with a built in banquette. Jason met with us and figured out exactly what we were looking for. He was pleasant to deal with and finished the project in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend his services!

Heather came to me for a very unique project.I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to do it for her she's very pleasant to work with.
I would definitely do more projects for her if she needed them done.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Townhouse Reno

Jason did an excellent job of giving my townhome a facelift. He was great with working with my budget all the while ensuring his work was done promptly and with great care. I would definitely hire him again!

Wolrking with Michelle was a great pleasure, I'm glad I can really help her out and make her place look beautiful. She sure helped out when she could, great job Michelle.

Alexander
Alexander
1 review Burnaby, BC

Install of finish hardware, doors, casing, baseboard and window sill.

Very professional. Highly knowledgeable about products and troubleshooting.
Preforms with high standards of craftsmanship.
Would recommend his services to any project, large or small.

working with Alex was was a great experience and very knowledgeable definitely would work with him again.

More about Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

If you're in need of some home improvement projects for your home or commercial space, consider working with Mitschke's Custom Woodworking Ltd. For each of our services, we have experienced professionals that will handle your project with detail and care. Let us know what you want, we’ll do our best to make it happen.