Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

Formerly Mitschke Quality Finishing
Burnaby BC V5E 1T4
Carpenters
Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

Reviews for Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.

HeatherR in Burnaby
HeatherR in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen banquette

I wanted to transform my small kitchen with a built in banquette. Jason met with us and figured out exactly what we were looking for. He was pleasant to deal with and finished the project in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend his services!

Heather came to me for a very unique project.I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to do it for her she's very pleasant to work with.
I would definitely do more projects for her if she needed them done.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Townhouse Reno

Jason did an excellent job of giving my townhome a facelift. He was great with working with my budget all the while ensuring his work was done promptly and with great care. I would definitely hire him again!

Wolrking with Michelle was a great pleasure, I'm glad I can really help her out and make her place look beautiful. She sure helped out when she could, great job Michelle.

Alexander
Alexander
1 review Burnaby, BC

Install of finish hardware, doors, casing, baseboard and window sill.

Very professional. Highly knowledgeable about products and troubleshooting.
Preforms with high standards of craftsmanship.
Would recommend his services to any project, large or small.

working with Alex was was a great experience and very knowledgeable definitely would work with him again.

More about Mitschke's Custom Woodworking LTD.