Westvanreno.Com

Marco P.   in Vancouver
Marco P. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Door Repair

Thank you to Mateus and Victoria for coming and helping fix our door, they did an awesome job and we really appreciate their kindness and promptness. I recommend this company.

Great Quality service!!!

I hired Westvanrenos to paint and do the flooring at my condo and they have done so very efficiently and swiftly at a fair cost. They took the time to do what I hired them for and them some. Mateus offered to place a new light fixture which was not in the budget and Victoria did a fantastic color consultation and help me get my flex room in order.

I would recommend WestVanRenos to anyone that need to do renovations in their home.

Thank you for taking the time to review, it helps us a lot :) WestVanReno.com

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving wall with electrical outlets and repairing

We used WestVanReno.com for drywall repair to an important client of ours. The clients are very happy with the results and are planning to use Victoria again. We know from personal experience that they are an ethical company offering high quality restoration and remodeling services. We would recommend using them again.

If your clients are happy,and you are happy, we are happy:) Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Ikvinder in
Ikvinder in
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Great consultation

I used the online booking calendar at westvanreno.com -instead of calling- to order a colour consultation with Victoria online. I received an email confirmation right away and a telephone confirmation the day before the meeting. Maties dropped her off at my house for an hour.

Victoria is a very good consultant, creative and positive energy. I am now confident that I have a great selection of colors for my home upgrade project and am leaning towards hiring them to do the painting also. Definitely a worth the investment. They refund the consultant fee if they are hired to do the painting btw.

Thank you for your kind review.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Storage room insulated for winter vegetable storage

WestVanReno built a very economical cool-room for winter storage of my garden vegetables such as squash. I was impressed with Mateus' carpentry skill and his creative solutions to the challenges presented in my garage. The well insulated (on all walls and ceiling and floor) cool room has shelving on two sides custom designed for my storage needs. I left the design and decisions to him and found him to be self-motivated and resourceful as well as very reliable. I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you for the effort to leave a review. If you are happy, we are happy :)

More about Westvanreno.Com

We love what we do - and so will you! High quality remodeling home repair primarily serving West Vancouver. Known as the 'quiet contractors' due to our unusually small footprint. Our job sites are well organized & tidy. We protect your privacy and property by using a small number of ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in West Vancouver?