Trust Construction

Blessed in Toronto
Blessed in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

Mohammed and his team did an exceptional job in making our dream kitchen come to life. They were incredibly professional and efficient in their work. Mohammed walked us through every single step and detail and assured and encouraged us that the end result would look good, and he and his team exceeded our expectations. He has provided us with useful suggestions and advice to help make our vision a reality. My family and I would highly recommend them and would love to have them visit again for future projects.

Supal in Toronto
Supal in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Completion

Mohammad was excellent to work with. I had my basement completed by him and his team. I am very pleased and happy with the results.

He is very responsive, professional and does a clean job. From start to the finish, Mohammad was present and ensured the job was done correcrtly.

I would recommend his company to anyone looking for rennovations. He delievers what he promises and does not dissapear from the job until it is completed.

I have dealt with many contractos and if you wish to have a stress less job within a resasonable price, Trust construction is your company.

Marissa
Marissa
1 review Pickering, ON

Project

Thanks Mohammed and crew for building our deck and installing our bedroom closet! You did a wonderful job and we are so pleased :) We admire your dedication and attention to details which reflects on the finished product. Good job! We will surely give you a call for our next project. Highly recommended!

Hi Marissa. Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future project.

Rosalyn in Scarborough
Rosalyn in Scarborough

Hardwood dlooring installation

I have Mohammed and his team install the hardwood in our living room . They did a good job eventhough our flooring is not even , they make it even at the best of their ability and they take their time to do it without rushing to do a proper job . It’s actually a second job that they did for me , they also did replace our porch post and it was nicely done . So I will really recommend their team . The company name speak for itself . Thanks again Mohammed and team.

Hi Rosalyn. Thank you for the review. We are just one call away and are ready for for all your renovation needs.

Micheal
Micheal
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Window fascia replacement

We needed our window repaired. Our house is about 19 yrs old & it was time. I called several contractors but no one was getting back to us. I saw Trust's truck & called. Mohammed answered & came to see us the same day. He gave us a quote & scheduled a date. They explained exactly what they would need to do & did that. They came on time & finished quickly. The entire staff was clean, professional & courteous. They finished when they said they would & came in under their quoted price!

Mohammed and his team were so helpful, I would recommend them to anyone without reservation. When it comes time to have other jobs done, they will be my very first call!

Hi Micheal. Thanks for the review it's much appreciated. Me and my team enjoyed working for you and completing ur renovation needs. We will definitely be ready any time for any future projects. Take care. Thanks once again.

Deck / Pergola

It was a pleasure dealing with Trust Cnstruction. From the day I requested for a quite to the day the deck is completed; everything was dine progesionally. From Mohammed to the rest of the crew; to quote my kids “they are nice and friendly “. The deck was beautifully completed and we get a lot of compliments particularly on the details. Thanks Trust Company for a beautiful deck and will definitely touch base for the next project. Highly recommended!

Hi there. We are glad you are enjoying the deck. It was a pleasure. We will be ready for any of ur renovation needs.

Olivia in Toronto
Olivia in Toronto

Full house renovation

We hired trust construction for our full house renovation from unfinished basement to brand new kitchen, floors and fresh new paint for the whole house and for many other jobs for our other properties. We had an AMAZING experience. The owner and operator Moe is a honest, reliable, trust worthy person who works from his heart and i HIGHLY recommend him for anyone in need of absolutely beautiful and quality work. We cannot thank you enough for transforming our home into our dream home.
We will most definitely continue working with him and his team forever!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hi Olivia. Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure working for you. We will be more the happy to continue working for you for any of your future renovation needs.

S. Hammami in Toronto
S. Hammami in Toronto

Home Renovation

I had a great experience with Trust Construction during the last 2 years. They helped with various painting, electrical, light and appliance installation.

The work was delivered efficiently (time and cost) and with high quality.

I would highly recommend Trust Construction for home renovation projects.

Hi. Thank you for the review and it's always a pleasure working for you.

K&D in Whitby
K&D in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Hardwood install, stairs and kitchen island

Mohammed is one of the most reliable, trustworthy, honest contractor I have ever dealt with. His attention to detail is exceptional. He treated my home like it was his, where he wanted to ensure the job he done for us he would do in his own home. He cleaned any mess at the end of the day, kept me informed of any changes and asked me questions throughout the renovation to ensure we were both on the same page. We would highly recommend him to any friend or family that needs his expertise. We are already planning our next reno and will ensure Mohammed will be the one completing it. Thank you Mohammed and your team for making this renovation easy and stress free.

Hi. Thank you for the review and we will definitely look forward to working for u with any of your future renovation projects. Always a pleasure.

MariePag in Vaughan
MariePag in Vaughan

Home Owner

Dealing with Mohammed of Trust Construction was one of the most stress free experience I have had in a very long time.
Mohammed is a very trust worthy contractor who stands by his work in every way possible. There were no surprises in time frame or expenses. I STRONGLY recommend Trust Construction to do all my future renovations.
Thank you for making our renovation a very enjoyable project.
Marie

Hi Marie. Thank you for your review. We will surely look forward to working for you in the future.

More about Trust Construction

Home Renovation
Looking for General Contractors pros in Whitby?