Djw Masonry And Restoration

Review for Djw Masonry And Restoration

marina in Toronto
marina in Toronto

Great work, looks beautiful

Damon did a great job on my semi-detached Edwardian home. I had plants growing between the brick and the ground along the side of my home and water was seeping in. Damon and his team removed the grasses and weeds, power washed the area, added parging around the basement windows with two coats and then finished off with caulking. Damon also removed and reapplied concreted on the walls of my basement entry that were damaged from retaining water. I care about the aesthetics and Damon was a patient collaborator, working with me to get the job done to my requirements. I don't hesitate to recommend Damon and his team at DJW! Thanks again.

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Toronto?