Dedo Contracting

Reviews for Dedo Contracting

Tanya P.
Tanya P.

3-piece bathroom and powder room

We are very pleased with the work done by Adem and Dedo Contracting! Adem is very polite, hard working and accommodating, making the renovations as stress-free as possible.

In addition to the demolitions, the projects included new tub, toilets, vanities, tile, paint, potlights and new fan in one of the bathrooms. Adem is very knowledgeable and even found a tiny hole in one of the main water pipes for the house that was causing a small drip into our unfinished basement that we hadn’t realized. He fixed that up for us and we were thankful that he found it and brought it to our attention so it didn’t become a bigger issue down the road.

The quote was the final cost - no added or hidden fees at all. The toilets, vanities, faucets and tub were not included in the quote so that we could pick out exactly what we wanted. We appreciated this so the space could really feel like us.

Another aspect that we really liked was that overall, the entire project was very well organized and clean. They used drapes every day for the stairs and hallways and vacuumed and cleaned up after each day. We had a bin delivered to our driveway for the demolition and excess garbage and everything was contained neatly within the bin, with nothing spilling out all over our driveway.

We are so happy with our new and fresh bathrooms and would definitely recommend Dedo Contracting for anyone considering any home renovation projects!!

Hello Tanya.

Thank you so much for your reviwe.
We loved working with you. Looking forward on working with you on your next projects.

Lewis E.
Lewis E.

Family room renovation

Highly recommend this company. Adem provided excellent customer service and excellent workmanship. We will definitely use Dedo Contracting again. It was so nice to work with Adem. Honest, reliable and caring with an exceptional eye for detail. Thank you Adem, look forward to working with you again on our next project.

Hi Judy

Thank you so much for these kind words. It was a great pleasure meeiting with you. Defenitly looking forward to working with you again .

Daniela C.
Daniela C.

Bathroom Renovations

Dedo team is highly recommended. They always go above and beyond and their installers do amazing work. They pay very close attention to detail. Never disappointed. I refer everyone I know to them. Thanks again for another job well done. Love my new bathroom!!

Thank you so much Daniela for these kind words.
It was our pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to working with you on your new projects.
Dedo contracting inc.

crowe_p
crowe_p

Bathroom / Steam shower

Adem was very easy to work and delivered on time and on budget. We’re quite happy with his work.

Hello Paul.
Thank you so much for your reviwe.

J_koppers
J_koppers
1 review Georgetown, ON

Bathrooms

dedo contracting did 2 complete renovations on my bathrooms (master bathroom and powder room) I am very happy with the outcome. The team took my vision & turned it into a reality, new flooring, new tub and toilet new vanity. They did it all and it all looks amazing

Hello Jason.

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.
Looking forward to working with you again.
Thank you!

yellowrosespa
yellowrosespa
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen & basement

I had such a wonderful experience with Dedo contracting. The company completely finished and updated my unfinished basement and now it looks fabulous and it doesn’t even feel like a basement living space, it is very bright and cozy. We also had the company update my kitchen with new cabinets, a new island and new countertops. My updated kitchen completely transformed the house. They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for updates and Reno’s

Hello Pravina
We thank you for your detailed review! Thank you for the acknowledgement of the entire team. It was indeed a team effort, and that also includes you! We thank you for your trust and patience with us while we took on each part of the project, step by step. We strive to treat all clients like family, and each client’s home, as our own. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers, and we thank you for noticing our efforts. We can’t wait to work on the next project with you Pravina. You are a client we are happy to be stuck with! Thank you for everything, and we will see you soon!
Sincerely,
Dedo Contracting Inc.

krysta.hicksl7
krysta.hicksl7

Entire home renovation

DEDO Constracting INC. did an absolutely amazing job on our house. We needed renovations from bottom to top, flooring & ceilings. The entire team worked effectiently and finished our house is a timely manner. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out, our kitchen is completely redone & updated. We love the new cabinetary & countertops. We choose to have the hardwood the same throughout the entire main level and the DEDO team did such a fabulous job. We finally love our house!

Thank you krysta for your kind review, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. We are beyond happy that you love your home again! We cannot wait to work with you on your next project.

Mira
Mira

Dedo Contracting renovated 3 of my houses top to bottom

I have to say I was very impressed with the work that the boys did. Dedo team was extremely relaible, professional and they completed the projects ahead of schedule. They did full renovation to 3 of my houses and I have loved the work everytime. Clean, on time, organized and extremely pleasant.

Hello Mira!

We are so happy to hear from you, thank you so much for your kind words.
Our goal is to make customers happy.

Dina
Dina

House renovation

I love this company they did a great job renovating my home it looks brand. I will recommend it to all my friends and family five stars it's not enough .

Hello Dina!

It was our pleasure to work with you.
Looking forward to work with you again.
Thank you.

Dije
Dije

Painted my apt

Hard working guys, well managed and reasonable prices. Very polite and always came in on time.

Hello Dije!

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to seeing you again.

More about Dedo Contracting