Eco Icon

Newmarket ON L3Y 2S6

Reviews for Eco Icon

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replace kitchen stove exhaust outside cover

Bobby gave me the call first. He quickly quote me the price immediately from the phone. Although this is a very small job, and he is willing to help me out. Looking forward for your services on exchange my AC and Furnace next year

Excellent service from Eco Icon

Excellent service from Eco Icon. Bobby came to our house to replace our furnace and was incredibly professional and clearly explained his findings. Would happily recommend Bobby for any HVAC needs.

Lennox Air Conditioner

Had my 15 year old a/c replaced with a new Lennox a/c. When the installation was complete, the area they worked in was also left very clean. A friend of mine who came to look at the job a week later, confirmed it was done properly and very neatly.
As a result, I referred Eco Icon to relative, who also was very happy with her install also. I highly recommend Eco Icon. Very professional and honest, which is hard to come by.

Antonella in Québec
Antonella in Québec
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Ac installation

We were referred to Econ Icon from one of our neighbours, and we would definetly refer them to someone else. Their services and pricing were great. They even brought a mat to lay on the floor to avoid making a mess.

Kevin Kim in Newmarket
Kevin Kim in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Water Heater/Air Conditioner

Bought a new tankless water heater, and air conditioner from a week ago. Eco icon could not have been more professional, prompt, and courteous throughout the whole installation. They had gone beyond expectations compared to what I have experienced in the passed from other HVAC companies. Thank you!

Ahmed in Toronto
Ahmed in Toronto

Air Conditioner Install

Bobby and his associate Sina arrived on time, and did a clean and professional job. Even offered to sweep up the dust in the basement. I highly recommend Bobby for any HVAC work and will be recommending him to family and friends. Thanks!

BAX Security
BAX Security
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tankless Water Heater

Our tankless heater installation was done fast and professional. They arrived on time, were very polite and friendly, clean and orderly. We are extremely satisfied with the service. Would recommend them highly.

Sabita
Sabita

Replace furnace

They are very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Thank you Sabita for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the service delivered, and we appreciate your business.

topaz
topaz
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Install A/C and humidifier

We recently moved into a new construction/build area and Bobby installed our A/C and himidifier late spring/early summer. He was very professional and completed a careful installation. Afterwards he took his time and showed us how everything worked. What I found most impressive was that now that it’s winter I called Bobby re: a minor leak from the humidifier. He was attentive and took his own personal time to come down and help us resolve it. Turned out a joint just needed to be tightened however his willingness to follow up to ensure that we were satisfied with the product and that everything was working well was very generous of him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an installer with heart. Thanks again Bobby!

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is our pleasure to deal with such amazing customers. We are happy to have met your expectations. Our goal is to not only satisfy your needs at the time of installation but through out the entire heating and cooling journey! Feel free to contact us for any other needs.

Cracker 1.
Cracker 1.

furnace stop working

Called Eco Icon on Jan 24 as the furnace was not working. The tech that was sent was Bobby. He arrived at our home within hours of my call. He was polite and friendly. Was clean and orderly. within 3 hours he managed to diagnose and source out the parts required to get our furnace back up and running. He was honest. His price was very reasonable. Great guy to deal with. Eco Icon was referred to me by a co worker of mine. I would recommend Bobby and his team. 5 stars fore sure, it was a cold day Bobby got us heat quite quickly.

Thank you Ralph for the amazing review, we're glad we have changed your experience to a better one. We deeply appreciate having customers like you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

More about Eco Icon