Eco Icon

Kevin Kim in Newmarket
Kevin Kim in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Water Heater/Air Conditioner

Bought a new tankless water heater, and air conditioner from a week ago. Eco icon could not have been more professional, prompt, and courteous throughout the whole installation. They had gone beyond expectations compared to what I have experienced in the passed from other HVAC companies. Thank you!

Ahmed in Toronto
Ahmed in Toronto

Air Conditioner Install

Bobby and his associate Sina arrived on time, and did a clean and professional job. Even offered to sweep up the dust in the basement. I highly recommend Bobby for any HVAC work and will be recommending him to family and friends. Thanks!

BAX Security
BAX Security
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tankless Water Heater

Our tankless heater installation was done fast and professional. They arrived on time, were very polite and friendly, clean and orderly. We are extremely satisfied with the service. Would recommend them highly.

Sabita
Sabita

Replace furnace

They are very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Thank you Sabita for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the service delivered, and we appreciate your business.

topaz
topaz
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Install A/C and humidifier

We recently moved into a new construction/build area and Bobby installed our A/C and himidifier late spring/early summer. He was very professional and completed a careful installation. Afterwards he took his time and showed us how everything worked. What I found most impressive was that now that it’s winter I called Bobby re: a minor leak from the humidifier. He was attentive and took his own personal time to come down and help us resolve it. Turned out a joint just needed to be tightened however his willingness to follow up to ensure that we were satisfied with the product and that everything was working well was very generous of him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an installer with heart. Thanks again Bobby!

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is our pleasure to deal with such amazing customers. We are happy to have met your expectations. Our goal is to not only satisfy your needs at the time of installation but through out the entire heating and cooling journey! Feel free to contact us for any other needs.

Cracker 1.
Cracker 1.

furnace stop working

Called Eco Icon on Jan 24 as the furnace was not working. The tech that was sent was Bobby. He arrived at our home within hours of my call. He was polite and friendly. Was clean and orderly. within 3 hours he managed to diagnose and source out the parts required to get our furnace back up and running. He was honest. His price was very reasonable. Great guy to deal with. Eco Icon was referred to me by a co worker of mine. I would recommend Bobby and his team. 5 stars fore sure, it was a cold day Bobby got us heat quite quickly.

Thank you Ralph for the amazing review, we're glad we have changed your experience to a better one. We deeply appreciate having customers like you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Justin
Justin
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace repair

One of the coldest days and the furnace would not start. Eco Icon / Bawand came to my rescue and got the furnace going again! Great service and reasonable price for the replacement parts and service! I would have been left in the cold if it wasn't for Bawand. If I could recommend 10 star, I would!

Thank you Justin for your review, we are glad you are satisfied with the service, and deeply appreciate you for depending on us for your emergency call. If you have any questions or concerns you may call us at any time.

Mesh M.
Mesh M.

AC and Flow Through Humidifier

Bobby was amazing to work with. He was a talented professional who delivered his promise of great service and a great price. I will be using him for all my HVAC needs in the future.

Thank you Mr. Mistry for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the service delivered, and we appreciate your business.

Albert D.
Albert D.

Furnish Installation

We were red tagged because our furnaces heat exchanger was cracked and Eco Icon managed to come out to us at their earliest availability to replace out furnace. Fair pricing and clean job. Easy to communicate with. Explained everything in detail and didn’t push a sale. Trust worthy and would definitely recommend doing business with them.

Thank you Albert for your kind review.

Marielyn
Marielyn
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace Repair

My toddler, infant and I woke up without any heat during one of the coldest day so far and I notified Bobby. He was really quick to respond to come and help within a couple of hours to fix our furnace. He drove from Toronto to Barrie to help us. He also did a follow up to make sure everything was in order.
Overall, very satisfied.
It was easy to communicate via text or phone call.
Reasonable pricing.
I would use Econ Icon again for any issues in the future and would surely recommend to anybody.

Thank you Marielyn for your review, we will always do our best to ensure you, your family, and our customers are taken care of especially in the case of emergencies. We are pleased you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

More about Eco Icon