Formerly LSL Door & Lock

Reviews for Toronto Pro Locksmith

Kevin
Kevin

Deadbolt Installation and Re-key of Existing Lock

Lior came to install a deadbolt and re-key the lock to match my main door. His service was prompt and was easy to communicate with. Everything went quick and smoothly. He even came back as promised to install a strike plate he missed and was sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Pricing was very reasonable!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Deadbolt, Keyless Entry Replacement

Service was prompt, completed as quoted and to our satisfaction. From start to finish entire process was completed in less then a day - super friendly and educated us on best products and use! Highly recommended!!!

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you, and letting you know about the products we use to secure your home better!

Lior S

Susan.gerasimtchouk
Susan.gerasimtchouk

House lockout

I had lost my keys to my house and needed immediate service so that I wouldnt be late for work. I called Toronto Pro Locksmith and a technician was there within 15min as promised, I couldnt be more happier with the service. The tech was very polite, immediate response, great pricing and very professional, i would strongly reccomend this company for any locksmith services.

Hi Susan! Thank you kindly for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and i was glad i was able to get you in on time for you to make it to work.

Thanks!

416-262-6030

More about Toronto Pro Locksmith

Toronto Pro Locksmiths are a family owned, operated company and are properly trained, allowing us to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Toronto Pro Locksmith is fully insured and licensed to perform any job anywhere from car lockouts, commercial locks and hardware installations, to door repairs and replacements. We ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in King City?