Thehaus

Reviews for Thehaus

Rebecca in Bradford
Rebecca in Bradford
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Eric is professional, prompt, skilled, fair price

Eric at The Haus responded to my request within minutes. He made an appointment and came to my home to evaluate the drywall repair I needed. He told me what the repair would entail and he gave me a very fair price. He will be my go to person. I highly recommend.

Thanks Rebecca

Cheryl E.
Cheryl E.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

Eric has done a great job in my renovation painting and floors . He is a kind and knowledgeable person advising me of what to do to make my kitchen look nice. I would greatly recommend him to my family and friends . Well done Eric !!!!

Thanks Cheryl!!
It was nice to meet you&Ron
I hope more project for me next year!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Coffer Ceilings, Crown Molding, Double Sink Vanity, Kitchen Backsplash, other misc items

Eric is the best and very attention to detail, I highly recommend him to anyone! He takes so much care and passion in everything he does. He helped us with every decision and you can tell that it it is his passion to make the customers happy!

Thanks Felix&Tracy
It was nice to work for you and Tracy
First time Renovation must be hard & complicate....there were so many decisions ...
Thanks for listening my opinion and share ideas .

Alvin in Toronto
Alvin in Toronto

Various home renovations - garage gym retrofit, backsplash, hood range, etc.

I found Eric through a contact from a friend and do not regret it at all! All the work he did for me was done with great attention to detail and consideration. From already working in the building construction industry, I recognize when some people genuinely want to make you happy or just do exactly as told (even if it probably isn't the best idea - ie. bad designs). Eric is quick to give feedback on some design/construction choices and will also let you know of additional things (not originally in his scope) that he will sometimes help you fix without asking for more money. For example, my stove receptacle was positioned poorly so it prevented my range oven to go flush against the wall and he told me about that and recommended I ask my builder to move it to save money. Definitely something I may not have noticed had he not pointed out.

All being said, I would definitely consider Thehaus for future projects without hesitation and consistently already recommend him to my peers.

Thanks Alvin
It was good experience to work with
a person who has a lot of knowledge of construction...I also learned many things from you and your project...

VeeStephany in Newmarket
VeeStephany in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathtub re-caulking and Banister repair

Eric did an incredible job at re-caulking two bathtubs and fixing the banister on our stairs. He is a friendly and courteous individual to work with. We are very happy with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone requiring small or larger home projects completed in the GTA area.

Thanks for reviewing
Let me know any project with your new home

dbarrett0
dbarrett0
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bedroom,, barn door

Had a barn door installed in my bedroom,, not an easy job,, Eric is very patient and detailed. I’m very happy with the job

Thanks Donna
I really enjoyed this work

Ed
Ed

demolition and create 2.5 bathrooms.

Removed existing dated washrooms and replaced it with new fixtures and features. Full renovation work from start to finish. Spends quality time on the details.

Thanks so much for reviewing !!!
Happy to work more project with you!!

Sam
Sam
1 review Aurora, ON

main bathroom reno

Hi. Eric.

We are enjoying the new bathroom which you worked for me in this 2018 spring. We were very nervous and hasitated about hiring a contractor to work in my old house since I had an unsatisfied experience from many other contractors.
Eric pointed out a couple of problems that we hadn't seen during the initial meeting, and the finishing was very smooth and fabulous reno. I felt THEHAUS staffs treated our home as thought it was their home. It was very thanks to give us to have the nice bathroom, making us feel great to use. I believe that theHAUS is the best for asking house improvement!!

It has been a great pleasure working with you .looking forward to working with you in the future.
Regards,
Eric

BIANCA
BIANCA
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom

My bathroom need to be upgrade. I research and reviewing few contractors We decided to go with THEHAUS. I am very satisfied with Eric .I loved Eric’s idea and design and layout everything perfectly well.even finished the job Eric called several time for follow up. I am very happy with THEHAUS. They are very responsible and honest and respect client. That’s what I most like about respect!!!!! So I can trust!!
And my bathroom turned out fantastic and amazing ~
I Highly recommend.

Thank you Bianca !!

More about Thehaus

The company "THEHAUS" has been working in construction and home renovation in GTA since 2004. Offering a range of service in this area. Our area of expertise include custom home renovation , offices, basement finishing, and repair of any type regardless of the size. THEHAUS team performs maintenace and repair ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in King City?