Perfectly Built Inc.

Condominium Renovations
Toronto ON M3J 2L4

Reviews for Perfectly Built Inc.

leigh
leigh

Bathroom Reno

Ronen & Mike were awesome to work with. They were great problem solvers - goal was to fit a shower into a very small third storey bathroom and end result is great. Project was on time & on budget and they were just all around great guys to work with. I would highly recommend them & already have shared them with several friends.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Mike and I really loved working for you and I look forward to working for your friends in the near future. Thank you so much

Alp70
Alp70

Basement

Mike & his crew did a great job. They put my vision into reality and I’m very happy with my work space. I would highly recommend Mike & crew!

thank you very much for your kind review and we had a real pleasure working for you.

joel12003
joel12003

The work was done of excellent quality and on time. They sat with me and explain what they were going to do and they did exactly what they told me they would. Great people to work with and so happy with the end results. I would recommend them to my friends and family for sure.

thank very much for you kind words and we look forward working with you again

Trisha G.
Trisha G.

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

I hired Mike and his crew for a complete kitchen and bathroom renovation in 2018. Mike was amazing to work with and completely trust worthy. The workmanship was excellent and I was completely satisfied with both renovations. I am a very detailed oriented person and I would recommend Perfectly Built to anyone looking to upgrade their home. I plan to use Mike and his team again next year to redo my family room. Thanks again for the great work.

Trisha thank you very much for the amazing compliments and I really enjoyed working with you and we all had alot of fun at the same time. I'm very happy that everything came out to exactly what you wanted and I'm really looking forward to work with you again. thank you and God bless you and your family

zohar_g23
zohar_g23

Major renovation

I was so happy they did a good job
I like the service, work on time finish complete and clean up. Thank you.

thank you very much for your business and enjoy your new house

Giovannimiceli157
Giovannimiceli157

Major home renovation

Great company very professional very reliable and the job was done perfectly better than I expected defiantly reccomend this company Ronen thank you very much .

your very welcome Johnny and it was a real pleasure working with you. I wish you lots of luck and success in this beautiful home. God bless

Mike.S
Mike.S

Remodeling of office space

I love my new offices!! I have had an excellent experience with Perfectly Built so far. They have completed the design phase and we are excited to be moving forward with construction. They are thorough and responsive. Ronen and Michael are very patient people and never made me feel indecisive despite the fact that I am. I doubt there are many firms in the entire country that are genial and comfortable and just plain nice. Also, they explain everything in as much or as little detail as you want and all those details are laid out in an organized and thorough fashion. Everyone there is super professional. They are a treasure. Highly recommended!

wow thank you so much for the amazing compliment and we are looking forward doing more work for you.
we had lots of fun doing this job for you

anita.nour11
anita.nour11
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I can’t belive how this renovation came out , way better than I expected. Very high quality of work and I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

1500 sqf condo, it was never renoed, the service was excellent and they help me with the design and picking everything from floors to tiles. I got way more than I expected and very happy with the results. They made this place look like I live in Yorkville.

Thank you so much Anita and it was a real pleasure working with you and i really hope you enjoy your new place. God bless

More about Perfectly Built Inc.

Perfectly Built has one goal: to turn your dreams into reality. We understand that your home or commercial space is likely one of your largest lifetime investments, so whether you need a small repair to preserve it, want to build your dream restaurant and start a business, or want to build your custom dream home and retire – Perfectly Built is ready to take on the task or project.

Your satisfaction is our highest priority and we will stop at nothing to achieve it. Our highly experienced teams work with the utmost integrity, professionalism, and efficiency and that’s why customers have been trusting us since 2008.