4th Generation Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5W 1L7

Reviews for 4th Generation Painting

Kids room painting

I had an incredible experience working with Paul at 4th Gen Painting. He is very professional and accommodating, and I could not be happier with how both of my upstairs bedrooms look. I highly recommend him for any paint job and will be sure to use him again in the future!

It was my pleasure. Thanks very much Marissa !

Suzanne from Burlington
Suzanne from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent job , clean and professional!

I contacted homestars and he quickly called me back .
He is very professional and I would recommend to all of my friends and family .

Plus I asked him to come back to paint other rooms

Excellent job !!

It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks very much !!
See you in January!

Quick, pleasant and great end-product

Paul was lovely to work with. He was very responsive in the pre-planning, and we love the job he did filling in the cracks on our ceiling and painting the ceiling and the side walls.

Thanks very much guys. It was a pleasure working for you!

Total Condo Painting

Paul painted my 2 bedroom empty condo in just under 4 days and was extremely professional, reliable and a perfectionist in his work. I was amazed he did it all on his own and at a very competitive price.
Thank you Paul again! The moved in condo is great!

Thanks very much Kathryn. It was a pleasure dealing with you. All the best !

Rohini in Toronto
Rohini in Toronto

Painting the basement bathroom

Paul was extremely professional and efficient and did a great job in a short time. Very satisfied with the high quality of his work and his pleasant attitude. I would use him again and would recommend him highly.

Thanks very much Rohini, it was a pleasure. Thanks again !

Lloyd & Mary from Oakville
Lloyd & Mary from Oakville

Indoor paint,wall repair,drywall.

We hired 4th generation to do are assigned job,and was very pleased with the Quote and excellence of the work he did from May 4th-May8th 2020. His patience and excellent detail while working showed in the final project. Paul was on the job every day and he was very courteous and willing to listen to what we wanted.

Thanks Paul hope to see you next year
Mary & LLoyd Purdy

Mary & Lloyd, it was a real pleasure working for you. See you next year. Thanks again!

L.Pells
L.Pells

Painted master bedroom

Paul was great, he gave me a quote, we scheduled the date and the work was completed when we agreed. The workmanship was terrific and I will be hiring him again t paint the balance of my home - once I get ready to do that this spring. Thanks Paul

It was a pleasure Lynda. Looking forward to working for you again.

Teresa in Mississauga
Teresa in Mississauga

Upper Halfway Painting and Bedroom

Paul did a fantastic job painting the upper hallway and bedroom of our home. He is very precise and takes pride in his work. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and we will be calling on him again to paint additional rooms in our home.

Great work and highly recommended!

Thanks Very much Teresa, it was a pleasure.

More about 4th Generation Painting

4th Generation Painting is a family-owned and operated business that was established in 1921.Our company name truly reflects the experience that we bring to the table. You can be confident that you'll be dealing with knowledgeable professionals. Owner/operator has over 40 years experience. To this day our success originates from "old school training" and hard work. Though we have an old-world philosophy, we keep up with current trends and technology. We are very detailed oriented and don't leave the job site until the customer is 100% satisfied. We work with great paint products and really focus on quality and workmanship to provide the best result possible. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.