Sparkling Cleaning Services

Reviews for Sparkling Cleaning Services

Desjardins in Toronto
Desjardins in Toronto

Cleaning and Painting

Matt and Ivana did a terrific job cleaning and painting to resolve an unfortunate mess. They came the next day after I contacted them and worked extra hours to get the Job done. They are extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Highly recommend.

It was our Pleasure Mister;) What a great CLIENT ! Thank you for your business and a Huge TIP

Kathleen
Kathleen

Home cleaning

Overall great work and thorough with my home cleaning. I will choose this cleaner again in the future.

it was our pleasure. welcoming environment , beautiful home and great people.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity

Sharon
Sharon
1 review Scarborough, ON

Carpet cleaning and deep cleaning

My first impression of Ivana was that she was going to listen to what I needed as she the only business from homestars that contacted me by my preferred method...all the others didn’t. She arrived at a time that was convenient for me and immediately I knew I made the right decision. She was personable and down to earth. She did an amazing job on the living and dining room carpets which were heavily soiled. The carpet is like new and the apartment smells amazing. She also did extra cleaning around baseboards. I was impressed by how thorough she was and immediately hired her for deep cleaning our kitchen. I’m sure we will be using her services on an ongoing basis.

this was the best experience ever

Tyler.grant89
Tyler.grant89

Whole home cleaning

Recommended by a friend. Staff was on time and didn't wasted any time, they did a fantastic job. No complaints, will definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

Thank you . It was our pleasure

Shafted in Brampton
Shafted in Brampton

House cleaning

I would definitely recommend their service to anyone. Lady came on time and did a great job. I used different cleaning services before but none of them did this good of a job. I was particularly impressed with how clean washrooms were.

It was my pleasure .

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Oakville?