Dekorwood

Carpenters
Mississauga ON L5H 2W4

Reviews for Dekorwood

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great work at good price

We asked Esteban and Omar to do all the baseboards, shoe molding, door trims, etc. They are one of the best people we dealt with. They did a great job at a reasonable price. People who saw the house told us what a good job Dekorwood did.

Dalton Narro in Mississauga
Dalton Narro in Mississauga

Trim Projects

We’ve used dekorwood for a couple trim projects now and they’ve gone beyond meeting our expectations. Their approach to customers is incredibly professional and helpful. The quality of the work speaks for itself and the price matches up with the value. I would definitely recommend them for any carpentry projects. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

Hi Dalton, thank you for amazing review. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to the future. All the best - DW

ANDREW1980 in Mississauga
ANDREW1980 in Mississauga

Home trim work

Fernando and his son did the trim for the renovation of our home. They both showed great customer service and really showed that they cared about you and your project. They took the time to identify my needs and offered and great solution. They worked with our budget and delivered a quality product.

Simon, thank you for taking the time to review us. You're in our thoughts and we hope everything is well.

sunera101
sunera101
1 review Brantford, ON

Basement drywall job

I was in a desperate situation. My daughter had a party in the basement and it got out of hand. The kids destroyed our walls, punching 8 large holes into the walls. I was out of the country at the time and my eldest 24 year old daughter was responsible for finding a contractor to do the work(she was the one who allowed this party). Of course when she said she knew of a company that would do the work at a reasonable price, I couldn’t take it seriously. The damage was big. I came home and saw that the walls had been completely repaired, with a nice fresh paint job that matched the original basement colour. Even more, they had done the work in about 2 days. They did an amazing job and it looks as good as new. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind comments Sunera. We are both still shocked at the behaviour of the children at the party, but we were more than happy to help. Best wishes to you and your family.

More about Dekorwood

Dekorwood is a family operated company that provides finish, trim, and architectural carpentry services for residential and commercial properties in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and other surrounding areas.
Looking for Carpenters pros in Mississauga?